for Lost at Dawn

5/22/2005 c1 30Seth Child Star
It's Seth! Hey man! I need to get you to do somethin' for me...I have a new name, so tell me what you think, and check out my site...I don't have a lotta stuff, but it might be worth it! Send me an OKAY also if you want a fic up there...rock out and rock on...

Seth
5/14/2005 c10 105Thecricketsarecalling
Hey,

First I wanna say how srry I am for not writting a review sooner. Things have been really busy between school and work, but I've just finnished chapter ten and all I have to say is wow...talk about a cliffhanger, lol you should work in TV. Ever read the novel "Lord of the flies."? I read it a few years back in high school and theirs some elements in this story that reminds me of yours. I hope you keep writting!Also last night I saw the House of Wax remake (Paris was the only good thing about it lol) and I saw a trailer for Land of the Dead (I've been a fan of the "dead" films ever since I was 11 years old) So this is a huge thing for me! I mean 20 years later and here it is. The movie looks awsome...a tad on the remake look, but still looks like it's gonna bring in the goods. It's coming out in July and I can't wait to see it. Which leads to the second thing I need to tell you...July 12 or so marks the date for the sequel to Biggest Fear (It's gonna be named something else) due to the fact I wanna honor this event in horror by writting again (I miss it, sure im writting my two other projects, but their novel form so I can't really go off on my own with them) But I've thought over the plot for a while and found a whole new cast...I just wanna wait until Land of the Dead is relased to see if I can mix anything into it. I hope you will like it as much as the first one, which gave me soo much support with writting, thank you so much.
4/22/2005 c10 30Seth Child Star
Hey Moulin! Glad to see the update, and I'sa lovin' it! Anyway, try this e-mail:

jerryblipwolf@

It's a share-mail addy between me and a friend. Love ta hear from ya! PS tell stay I said hi if ya can, I'll be busy writing my next few chapters, they'll be up maybe next weekend, and good luck!
4/10/2005 c9 105Thecricketsarecalling
creppy, good writting, write soon! Hope all is well
4/10/2005 c8 Thecricketsarecalling
awsome chapter, looks as of everyone is at each other now, btw I'm gonna check out that show Lost soon, if it's as good as your story is...i'll love it.
4/10/2005 c7 Thecricketsarecalling
Hey again, srry I haven't taken the time to post any reviews, but I have to say I'm really getting into this story, I think it's cool how you write everyone and how their able to speak to each other in such a smooth way, Hope to read more!
4/9/2005 c9 13Osage
This story just keeps on getting better, please continue it.
4/9/2005 c9 30Seth Child Star
Okay...creepy...dude, YOU NEED TO PUT UP MORE! I love your story, man! I NEED MORE! P.S. My next chappy for Makeshift and my e-addy are now up, check 'em out.
4/2/2005 c7 Seth Child Star
Hey Moulin! ::Huggles moulin::Thanxs for the review! And yes, you do need to kick my arse for not posting sooner ^_*.

Anyway, I think I have an idea where you could go with this story, email me if ya wanna here my possibly sucky possibly good ideas, and I know college must be pretty sucky right now, I have a cousin in college and she always complains of it! I'm glad you saw the story! I wish you best of luck with your writings, and hope to hear from you again soon. Byee for now!
3/20/2005 c8 13Osage
WOW I really like what you did with this story, I also wonder what the blonde is going to do to Luis? I guess I'll have to wait and find out.
2/18/2005 c8 30Seth Child Star
Oh, god...creepy! Did you see the last episode! Ethan was breathing! I saw him!
2/13/2005 c6 105Thecricketsarecalling
Hey stranger,

Awsome chapter, I like how Ana and Norma are becoming friends now, and how everyone is looking for their suitcases. Also Michael and Ana taking a bath together in the stream, very nice lol. Hope you update soon, I'm really getting into this.
1/24/2005 c5 Thecricketsarecalling
hey stranger,

Loved this chaper since things are now starting to fall into place (you wrote Ana awsome)Hope you keep up the good work buddy and it was awsome talking with you!
1/23/2005 c5 30Seth Child Star
Wow, that was so cool! I re-read all the chapters and notes in them, and after rereading the first chap.'s note, I relized you were right! Lost IS like a different version of Dawn of the Dead! I can't wait to see what happens next.
1/14/2005 c4 105Thecricketsarecalling
I'm back! Yeah I know I haven't been around for a while (long story) But I'm back and I just wanted to tell you what an awsome chapter this was, kind of like "Lord the the flies meets Dawn of the Dead lol. Well anyways keep going! it's a good story and I wanna read more! Also YES biggest fear is back and running, hope you enjoy the new twist I did, hope to see an email from u soon Ryan, -
18 Page 1 2 Next »