FanFiction.Net
for Forever Yours

1/13/2005 c1 Hikari Hitomi too lazy to sign in
Beautiful! ::tears:: It was wonderful and made my heart skip a beat! I would have thought Venice would have been a little more sweet because... well... I just have a thing for water, I guess. Haha. ^^;; Demo, it was SUGOI! Sorry it's taken me so long to review! You make me want to watch CCS again, since I haven't in a LONG while! Aishiteru, my pharaoh!

::kiss::

Daisuki,

Hitomi-chan

PS. I didn't think Touya was being an ass. I thought he was funny. Like Dee (FAKE)...
1/6/2005 c1 9Yaoi Goddess Kome
Kawaii. It's been a while since I've read a Touya/Yuki fic but it was very sweet. Good job.

~Megami~sama
12/26/2004 c1 122Soulreciever
Wow! A brilliantly exicututed story with a great deal of evident passion within.

It was meen howyou made em think YUki might possibly say no but I shall forgive you for that as you've gotten them together in the end!
12/25/2004 c1 lizzy
*tear rolls down face* aww shucks that had to be the most kawaii story ever! damn dude i dont get sentimental very often...but this is one exception...i just wanna shout out kawaii but if i did i think my mum and sis would want to know what im on...lol...er anyway i love it!

always and forever

liz
12/23/2004 c1 36Leoanda Taylor
HEY! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

This fic is like *sniff* *sniff* So great!

It is very realistic and I loved the landing of the plane scene!

Cannot wait to read more from you... oh wait, I do anyway! Anywaz, Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Again!

Ja ne!
12/22/2004 c1 4Prince Toki
This is soo cute and FLUFFY! HAHAHA! *is being looked at werid; chirp, chirp* Uh...yeah. Shindo-sensei I read this story before but reading it again made it cuter and fluffier! Hope you write that one story with us in it! Onegai? *puppy eyes*
12/22/2004 c1 yaoihime
Hi Yaoishoujo!

It's been revised well. It's more in tune with reality now, except for Yuki's new attitude (which I like a lot better than his attitude in the anime). It's funnier and I'm glad you kept the car scene because that's one of the most funniest parts of the whole story. I still like the ending with all the lights, music, and drama. I was able to picture it perfectlly with my choice of the perfect music.^_^ I love stories like this that have such happiness and drama combined into one moment that it almost makes me cry...they are definatelly my favorite type. Anyway, keep up this great fluffy work!^_^
12/22/2004 c1 7Demon Mortal
I loved your fanfic, it's so funny and original..

please uodate son... 0.~
12/22/2004 c1 Rachel
Hooray! That was ace! (lol, maybe French orchestra a little OTT!)

Have you ever written a fic about T&Y getting together? (I'm too lazy to check) if you haven't, you should because it could be a good prequel, o and then the wedding!

I've been watching too much Card Captor Sakura recently, I just got the uncut DVDs so I'm in Heaven.

lol, I loved it with Touya on the plane- I go to the toilet constantly when I've drunk a lot!
24 « Prev Page 1 2