FanFiction.Net
for OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWER

4/23/2012 c2 10Alexis Night
Ity bity Clark! So cute!
5/12/2005 c17 12suekosa
good story but it's hard to make out because of spelling errors
4/2/2005 c1 32millie-mione
This was heart warming.
4/1/2005 c1 324Tribble Master
just out of curiosity why did you put me on your 'author alret' list? i like this story, good writing.
3/28/2005 c12 4WaffleNinja
Good story potential, but, no offense, your grammar is absolutely horrible.
3/27/2005 c12 allie351
Okay, those last couple chapters were much better and a lot easier to read. Still quite a few grammatical errors, but still, if you find a beta reader, nothing they can't fix. You've gotten better on the speaking parts, but you still need to try to remember to put quotation marks "" around each person speaking because it makes it much easier on us, the readers, to know that someone is speaking and it isnt just a flashback or a thought. But like I said, much better on these last couple chapters and keep up the good work. I like the twins names, by the way, four of my favorite names:)
2/20/2005 c9 26markmark261
Liked this chapter for the same reason I liked the others (basically its inherent sweetness) although it could really benefit from proof-reading. If you're looking for stories along similar lines for your C2 community then I'd recommend checking out XMarisolX's "Rest".
2/11/2005 c9 allie351
I must admit, that was a very interesting story. However, very many grammatical errors, of course nothing a beta reader couldn't fix.

Punctuation, when you have a person speaking, you need to make sure there are quotation "" marks around each sentence, in the story, half the time you had them there and half the time you didn't, which made it very hard to figure out when one person was talking. You did very well spacing each sentence when a new person spoke.

As for the flashbacks, I liked them, but they could have been a bit more original and not copied exactly from the show. Maybe something along the line's of: "I know what you wished for back in the flower shop, Martha. I wish for the same thing every day." then when they finally lay eyes on Clark "You know we can't keep him, honey, the whole town would talk. How would we explain where he came from suddenly?" something along those lines, that way you're sticking with the original script but not coping too much, if you understand what I'm saying.

Also, your chapter 6, I'm not sure if that was an uploading mistake or what, but you had all 8 chapters in one chapter, which made it very confusing to read.

Overall it was a very good story, and if you are interested in a beta reader for helping reviewing your story, my contact information is on my user lookup. I hope you decide to continue with this, you could go a lot further with it and with the suggestions you've been given this could turn out to be a very interesting story. Keep up the good work
2/6/2005 c8 markmark261
I really liked it. Probably one of the sweetest stories I've read. Also liked some of the ideas, such as how hard it must have been for the Kents to keep track of where little Clark was.

Grammatically it left a bit to be desired (but nothing a beta-reader couldn't fix), and the fact that you seem to have posted all 8 chapters as chapter 6 was a bit confusing. Also I'm not sure if the first flashback in chapter eight, consisting solely of what people said, really worked although it was an interesting experiment.

Overall though, I found your obvious belief in what you were writing about to be quite infectious and as a result really enjoyed it.
1/13/2005 c1 bummedout
i haven got a chance to really read it but it sounds good
1/9/2005 c6 ForeverTom
Nice and cute update.

Please, post again soon.
12/28/2004 c5 ForeverTom
I think this a really sweet story. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to read because of the lines of dialogue being mixed up with the descriptions, and because of some spelling mistakes, but other than that, it's a cute sweet fic.
12/27/2004 c3 35alienangel19852003
Cute story
12/23/2004 c1 ForeverTom
Very sweet. I love fics with kiddy Clark and the Kents.

Please, continue writing.
12/22/2004 c1 crash slayer
ok... that was allmsot exactly how the episode went... not origional... minus 12 ponits for you!