for All's Fair in Love and Music?

11/19/2012 c8 Rebekah
Awesome chapter! :)
3/27/2011 c8 3MoonLunacy
Update soon!
6/5/2010 c5 Baitdcat
Gosh, that 'I see you, Kagome' bit almost sounds like Avatar..Love this story by the way. I didn't think it would be this interesting.
1/10/2010 c8 1Baekhyun
wow i really like your FF, it's really cool! i loved it*-* please, can you update soonm?
6/12/2008 c8 3Annixia Galanodel
Dude, you need to update!
6/7/2008 c1 rose
please, please, please continue your fanfictions are amazing... i absolutly love sessan fanfics and u do an awesome job please do not stop:)
2/12/2008 c8 3o.O.o.Emmett.Is.Mine.o.O.o
That was great! But do you think you could continue? I REALLY wanna read more!

Skweek out!
10/31/2007 c8 2deardesolate
AH! Update soon! I want to know what happens next! This is a great story; very original! I love it.
10/21/2007 c8 4KeahiAst
excellente as usual! ^_^ please write more soon! and Sess is going to be with Sango right? *hears silence* RIGHT?
8/26/2007 c8 16Koki-chan
I'm so glad to hear from you again! This was a lovely chapter indeed, you even remembered to include my Menou! XD

I can't wait for more ^^
8/13/2007 c2 2inustorm
which were all the songs you used in your story? i like them! lol can u give me the names and the artists? i know evanescence's haunted and linkin park's song but the others are new!
8/13/2007 c8 Ai Koden
wow this story is soo good. plz update soon!
8/10/2007 c8 3Absolutely Sinful
please update soon...this story is really good and i cant wait to see what happens next
8/9/2007 c8 Tim
i don't read alot of fanfics so take my comments with a grain of salt... or whatever the saying is, can't remember at the moment... Overall this story is very compelling and entertaining. The idea of putting the inuyasha characters into bands was a stroke of brillance, and brought a whole new dimension to the characters. The writing style is fun but can be clumsy at times, you almost have to watch inuyasha to tell whose talking sometimes. (course this is a fanfic so who would read that doesn't watch the show?) The character interaction and the protrayal of each is dead on. I look foward to reading more of this in the future.
8/8/2007 c8 Tikaani
This is really cool fic! I hope you update soon!
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »