for Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

9/1 c1 2k+Hawki
Similar to ‘Brides of Dracula’, this is riddled with punctuation and capitalization errors, and like that story, really takes me out of it. Don’t have the time to pinpoint every issue, but they’re there, and are glaring, I’m afraid.

That said, the writing isn’t as tight either. I’m no doubt missing on some of the context, but even so, it feels rushed, at least in the first two sections. Last two add some more character depth.
7/19/2010 c1 4Wolfboy184
You wrote that on Writer's block?

That's pretty awesome for witer's block thinking. how do you do it?

EPIC/ :D
4/13/2006 c1 20belle.nisce
Ah, sweetness. I like the emotions you portray in them all - I wish you would have delved in a bit further than just a few sentences at the end. As informative in context as the description leading up to their actual deaths were, I think you could have cut that a bit short - since it was already in the movie - and instead, focused on their actual deaths and memories, and whatnot, like I said.

Anyway, it's a great starting point. ^^ Good job.
4/30/2005 c1 1Professor Elvira
I liked how you used your description in your story. What do you think of Given a Second Chance? I was looking at it and I noticed that the prologue was sort of screwed up.
3/15/2005 c1 the Scarlett Quill
Very nicely done.
1/1/2005 c1 13Eyeliner Stars
It's pretty good that you could manage this with writer's block.

It's cool, but a bit too much like the movie.
12/28/2004 c1 2SapphireShadows
It had very nice description. I like the style it was written in and how you referred back to the film. Great Job!
12/23/2004 c1 43the Unrequited Lover
So lovely...I have tears clustering in my eyes.