for Always

4/21/2007 c1 21DemonUntilDeath
Ohmeegod, this is really god. 8) Off to read the sequel!
10/21/2006 c1 27Anna Jaganshi
I read this on your livejournal, and I still say this made me cry. Yoko... you evil, conniving bastard! I keel you! *strangles*

Sorry, but... yeah. I'm reading the next one for sure!
8/20/2005 c1 24Lita Kitsune
you just stoped...you should have made an acual ending. it would have made it even better than it is. still, good job.
6/8/2005 c1 9bluekitsune251
i'll say the same thing: tearjerker!
12/24/2004 c1 kilikxiaolian
i like this story. although i dislike those 'interpret the ending urself' endings itz all good. i cant wait for the sequel!
12/23/2004 c1 18What2callmyself
O.O Well now, that's certainly different... 'The part that cares shouldn't' ...I still don't get it. I know that Hiei thinks of himself as a killer and unworthy of anyone's kindness at times, but what does that have to do with Kurama caring for him? People love you for who you are all over, so there's no reason to be feeling unworthy. Well, honestly...I had a few alternate endings... A) Hiei takes the gun and kills himself B) Hiei takes the gun but reconsiders and C) Hiei takes the gun and then Kurama asks Hiei to kill him... -don't know where that one came from though... -.- so yeah, those were a few. I'll take a look at the companion/sequel piece when it comes out too. ::n.n::
12/23/2004 c1 8darksaphire
man...you really should end this...with a proper ending after the sequa; thingy...it really would...how should i put this...well...you wont have mobs coming to burn your house. lol.
12/23/2004 c1 17Good Question
WOW! BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME! DOn't like how it just ends though. Oh well! GOOD JOB!
12/23/2004 c1 Stars in a Shoebox