for How Fitting

7/6/2005 c1 Dragon
it was a good fic. but the idea was all wrong. i mean, harry would NEVER do something like that. he'd DIE before he let anyone else die. i m sorry but i really dont like this fic. at all.
5/29/2005 c1 5MeliusAritara
*waves off apology at end* The repetition is neat, it shows how much it is hurting him inside and such, I liked it ^_^

(Also checking if you are alive or if I did something to piss you off as you don't return the emails on broken)
4/17/2005 c1 2Nightstar 1000
It was good. I liked the part where Harry isn't "always there to save the day" part. It was a twist from the usual stuff.
4/12/2005 c1 fizzycolasugarhigh
I like the 'Harry isn't really so great' view you use here. A change from him being the heroic one all the time.
1/1/2005 c1 3chrisSy10
You have a really great fic! I was reading it, and liking it, even if I don't read any non-R fics, roflmao. Anyway...

YES YES YES! I NED a beta reader! Since you had no e-mail address on your profile, I resorted to this. I do hope you'll e-mail me.
12/30/2004 c1 6Jamie-McFly
oh.. very good. And I liked the repetition, it was very fitting.
12/27/2004 c1 3marrion.nette
Hello! Nice sort of angsty fic. Really a change from the usual "Harry Save The World" thingy. Do write more...I'm waiting...