for Chrono Trigger: The Sands of Time

5/25 c88 Anonymous
Any chance we'll get the next chapter soon?
1/25 c87 1The Great Zurtle
I always enjoy experiencing the ways that people tie-in the events of Trigger and Cross. Best line: "He was not strong enough to save the world, but he would be strong enough to save her." Gave me chills. Always look forward to updates to this epic. Can't wait to see how it ends.
9/29/2020 c88 7Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
Wwwoooooooo! So excited for this Fiona's quest! Sounds like you'll be combining it with the buried Tyrano Lair, and maybe the Rainbow shell?

Lucca fangirling over Fiona is adorable. Also I LOVE how you wrote Fiona, and not just as a lady with a magic plant. Not that I'd expect you to. Your story expanding and world building is amazing as always!

Its always a great joy to see a new chapter. Even after starting this fic years ago. :) I'll keep waiting and reading. I may need to reread it again, haha! :D
9/20/2020 c88 32Erico
You'll update when you can, there's no great rush. Lots of people write Chrono Trigger novelizations. Your take on it, which is more of an expansion, shows careful thought and a dedication that others lack. It's worth waiting for. And Toma and Fiona? Heh, sure. I could ship it.

Don't think I didn't catch that Guldove reference either...

-Erico
9/18/2020 c88 Anonymous
Oh good! You finally updated again! Thank you!
9/17/2020 c88 Mugen Kagemaru
So, either Melphx Retinite or Rust Tyranno next, considering Giant's Claw was mentioned.
9/17/2020 c88 Guest
God, am i getting old for this.
6/27/2020 c87 Anonymous
Please, update again. I don’t want something like this to remain incomplete.
4/10/2020 c87 Anonymous
Any chance you’ll update soon? I would like to see this completed.
1/20/2020 c87 7ShadowAngel7
Oh. My. Gosh.

Okay, so, first things first. Hi, I'm Riku! And I literally just spent a week and a half binge reading this entire story up until now.

And, let me just say, it has been a journey that I have been happy to join into with these amazing characters. I have been so engrossed in this whole thing that I have barely done anything else for this past week and a half except read. I have loved every single second of this.

Your style of writing has been on point, despite the few errors scattered throughout. Your character interpretations have filled me with joy, ESPECIALLY Glenn's. As for your updating schedule...well, let's hope that you update soon, yeah?I won't say anything that needs to be fixed that hasn't been said before, so don't worry about that. All I have to give in this review are my praises for both your integrity in writing this and your persistance in finishing it, despite how long it has been since you started it.

This, my friend, is the quintessential novelization for this amazing game and no others will top it. It just has so much heart in it, it truly does.

i hope this review finds you well, dear author. And I hope to see a new chapter in my notifications soon enough. Until next chapter, my friend!

-Riku
9/22/2019 c1 analyzewise
This was interesting so far! I enjoyed the twist that you chose to do with Crono having a school he goes to and having a female friend group. I am excited to see what will come of this new girl Claire, which I am a little confused though on why you changed the name of the sister of Fritz to Claire and didn't leave it as Elaine. But, I will have to see what you do with that in future chapters.
7/16/2019 c87 Mateus712
Dude your writing is awesome, will you do all the side quests and the black omem? Waiting for the next chap.
7/2/2019 c87 4SL
That tie in with Chrono Cross was beautifully written, and I like your interpretation on the original plan of Magus appearing in that game. Are you also going to tackle Dream Devourer from the DS remake, or finish it at the original ending?
7/1/2019 c86 Anonymous
Thank you for updating again. I hope you continue it soon.
6/30/2019 c86 Ocaj
Keep it up! I'm still following!
514 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »