for Chrono Trigger: The Sands of Time

6/25/2019 c86 thzfunnymzn
And, Glenn has gone Super Saiyan. Sweetness.

You've done an elegant job of letting the Frog vs. Magus battle happen in the Ice Age while still letting Magus live. Now you've finished it off with an elegant way of letting Magus be in the party while still letting Frog become Glenn again. He's even Glenn for a significant amount of time. This is awesome. I applaud your elegance.

Knowing how your story works, I guess that means Glenn is now significantly stronger than anyone else on the team not named Crono. Though he might not get the chance to show it off before some one else goes Super Saiyan. (Poor Magus ain't never going Super Saiyan, is he? He'll be the weakest member of the team by the end of it. Actually somewhat fitting for an old school video game. Oh well.)
6/25/2019 c86 Mugen Kagemaru
youtube YYoFCYDlw-E

All I can offer.
6/8/2019 c85 thzfunnymzn
Hey, another update, that didn't take two years. : p I am, of course, ribbing. I'm very happy to see these updates, and to see the gang starting to piece back together into "kill Lavos" mode. "Magus ate the marshmallows" indeed. Dude probably doesn't have a single sweet tooth in his whole body.

I look forward to the day when we see Crono & gang tie up loose ends in A.D. 1000. Partly because I can't wait to see everyone gawk at how ludicrously overpowered the gang is.
6/6/2019 c16 RealCoolDude
This is so much better an experience than the game. Heart pounding drama!
6/3/2019 c8 RealCoolDude
This kinda reminds me of Swiss Family Robinson, if you know it. Crono’s devotion to Lucca was lovely, too. Just because the childhood friend never gets the dude doesn’t mean she can’t be his number one!

...or does it? Ugh, a good romance leaves everyone upset.
12/22/2018 c84 thzfunnymzn
Hey, proven wrong, you actually updated this one shortly after the previous. Lol.

Still, I'm still expecting another 2 years before the next chapter.

***

Extrapolating from where you are in the story, how long my intuition says your arcs will be, and after consolidating Chapters 82-84 into one chapter (one big "Chapter 82" is more in line with previous chapters of yours), I'm guessing that this story will be finished somewhere around Chapter 100 - 110.

With two years between each update, that's another 40 - 60 years until this story finishes. Pretty sure all of us will be six feet under after 60 years. (Why, yes, I most certainly am asking, in a very roundabout way, for you to not take so long with updates. However could you tell? : p )
10/19/2018 c84 Day of Destiny
I just wanted to say well done on the story, and it's good to see you writing again :) I logged in to this site for the 1st time in 15 years to tell you that instead of being anonymous.
10/12/2018 c84 Tsubasa Fan
You actually updated this year? Thank you. I thought this fit was long dead.
9/24/2018 c83 Anonymous
And now to wait another two years for the next chapter
9/24/2018 c83 Mugen Kagemaru
I T ' E
7/26/2018 c81 Guest
great story
2/23/2018 c82 2Reclusive Dork
... you know, it's always been a theory of mine that Glenn was actually Crono's ancestor.
10/21/2017 c1 5vkg313
I hope you keep writing this!
7/5/2017 c82 Ocaj
Still reading! Do try to finish it! I can fully understand how busy you are though. Keep up the good work, on all fronts!
2/4/2017 c82 Tsubasa Fan
Please don't abandon this fic!
514 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »