for Chrono Trigger: The Sands of Time

7/14/2014 c81 34Puja723
OMG YOU UPDATED!

:D Congrats on your marriage!

All the character development for Magus!

Ugh...Ozzie shut up.. no one wants to hear you. Well it could be worse...

Are you going to delve into the secret boss battle after Lavos that they put in the DS version?

:D I can't wait to see the outcome of the final battle with the Mystics - I hate calling them fiends ugh.
7/14/2014 c81 5patattack
Nice. I'm interested in seeing how you'll do with thbe other chapters relating to the side quests.
3/8/2014 c79 Mugen Kagemaru
Still patiently waiting for an update even after a year and more.
2/9/2014 c80 Guest
please update soon, i really love this story!
1/1/2014 c39 Random
Don't kill the crono for good
1/1/2014 c80 Your Face
Are you dead.
10/25/2013 c80 Mugen Kagemaru
Faved and Followed. Patiently awaiting more.
7/31/2013 c52 Kamikaze
Been reading for a while, up to the most recent chapter. Just thought I'd reread this one.

You're portrayal of Magus, both here and hereafter, is spectacular. All the characters have been very well done, but making him as well-rounded as you have shows very real talent.

For some reason, it's the line in this chapter that sticks out the most for his character to me: "I have died a long time ago..."
5/15/2013 c80 Guest
Wow I just found this it took me a week to finish what there is, it is awesome! It is a great story, and cool to see jow you've improved over the YEARS you've been doing this! Awesome! Please update soon, CT is my all time favorite game ever!
1/19/2013 c80 Anoynomous
Bah, every time you update, I want to read more. Hurry up and update with the same high quality that you deliver!

Actually, procrastinate if need be. It produces better results it seems/

And I like how Crono comes back from heaven at level 80 while everyone else is still at level 40. He was all ready ten levels ahead of every one too. : ) The Crono fan in me loves this. Now, we just need Crono shouting "Repent" to finish the prophet Crono look.

I still want Schala to join the party before the end though. And I most definetly am eager to see how everything in the present day goes.
1/18/2013 c80 7Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
Every time I see this updates, I get more excited than any other fic that updates. That said, WOW! Crono as he is now is just wow! His "confrontation" with Magus was awesome. I loved the description you used for how he held him down. Also, everything else! Glenn with the baby, though brief, was too cute! I can't believe how far this has come, it's amazing. :D
1/18/2013 c80 34Puja723
Yay a new chapter from you! This was such a nice chapter!

So coming back from the dead made Crono stronger as a person or as a warrior? Probably both I am assuming :)

Aww Glenn was received with open arms from the king and Queen Leene when he returned!

Yeeeah Magus you need to calm down D: Stop being so suspicious of Crono, maybe its a good thing he's become stronger, to beat Lavos, he has to be strong, but then again I don't blame him for being on edge. That kind of power deprived Magus of his childhood, and a sister who he cares for deeply.

It's fun to draw things out and I say this as a fellow fanfic reader and writer. If you draw things out it'll give more time to flesh out development for characters and for plot! I can't wait for what you'll do with Ozzie, Flea, and Slash!
1/18/2013 c80 5patattack
wicked chapter. quite interesting how Crono is so very powerful now. keep up the good work.
12/31/2012 c6 Dream Villain
Great story so far. I'm gonna love reading the rest.
12/16/2012 c2 2Rick Crash Tracy