for Taboo

12/23/2009 c5 Kamote
IMO, don't switch views(POVs) on early chapters, it is VERY confusing, it would be better on latter chapters when most characters are introduced. Just my 2 cents though.

Aside from that, everything is smooth, i am not asking you to follow what I wrote up there, write the way you feel it, and the readers will be more...well you know, entertained and enjoy your story :).
3/30/2006 c5 Cr0sX
update soon xD
3/24/2006 c1 Elerie
Interesting story though I get confused with the POV sometimes. Heh, the Silver Knife of Chastity hypnotizing poor Sohees to their doom. xD
11/7/2005 c3 6Zeek72
A good chapter but abit confusing in some places. Keep writing is all I have to say.
10/24/2005 c2 5kamiya-chan
ahh.. I'm sorry. I've overlooked it. ^_^ *edits*
10/19/2005 c2 6Zeek72
I think it's good but why did chap 2 repeat some of the paragraph?
3/9/2005 c3 2Lance Oo
Hehe, I think Zethryl and his partner are after the hunter ;)

Keep writing, it's really intresting!
3/7/2005 c3 10Nic'sim87
huh?
3/7/2005 c3 6Tom Valor
Hmm...you're right it's hard to connect it to anything. But good to see you haven't died. Keep writing!
1/13/2005 c2 3nashinashi
Ooh, nice so far~ its good to know the hunter isnt some.. freaky pervert or anything. XD keep writing!
1/10/2005 c2 6Tom Valor
Hmm...a bit short. I like the descriptions, especially the bloody ones. You're able to describe the thoughts of a character well.
1/2/2005 c1 4Remir'wrath
I realy like the story because sohees are one of my favorite monsters in RO.Though i remember that i had read a book about Sohee who was a princess that was drowned so ow can there be more than one sohee? but its not your fault you were probably just basing it on the game. Keep on writing cant wait to read the rest
12/29/2004 c1 5RicePaper
Nicely written, hope you update soon
12/29/2004 c1 8Mayoyo
nnice beginning, smooth story telling. Pleasing to the eyes ^^ Hope you write more soon!
12/29/2004 c1 7Jays Arravan
This is very interesting.

I like how you showed the sohee's thoughts. I also like the fact thatyou made her somewhat a pacifist.

I think I know where this is going, Please right more.
17 Page 1 2 Next »