for The Punishments Of Pranks

9/2/2009 c9 2SaradocCraver101
Great job on the story and please update as soon as you can. ^_^
2/17/2008 c2 2Midnight101
sorry i haven't emailed u yet but i haven't checked our story for awhile do u want me to write up a chapter for u and when we meet up sometime i can give it to u?

i really miss u wat school did u end up going to? sorry about all these reviews but i havent got ur number otherwise i would of called miss u heaps
2/17/2008 c9 Midnight101
hey guess wat i got a puppy his name's benny and he looks like a less shaggy padfoot hes so cute

and ive moved house aswell im not in ipswich anymore im at redbank now

so plz ive somehow lost ur number after all these years i really want it so that we can have a chat even if we met up somewhere and exhanged numbers and addresses and stuff

miss ya heaps

keep trying at drawing prongs

have u checked kmart or target or one of those places for a stag yet? keep me updated ill help ya with the story wat did u need help with? do u want to meet up somewhere sometime?
2/17/2008 c1 Midnight101
hey silver i miss you heaps, im so sorry that i havent called or anything, i miss you heaps and i want to catch up with u some time plz if ur there plz forgive me i want to know everything that has happened if ur there plz reply to this message, and give me ur number so i can call i miss u heaps, i miss everything, do u know that xmas present that u gave me in grade 7,? ive still got that out, its on my dutchess

plz reply cause i miss u so much and i need to know if ur still safe

miss ya and luv ya heaps

midnight
11/10/2005 c1 6Kitty Sorceress
*high fives Queenslander* I lived in Queensland a few years ago... Your fics are way better than mine were at your age!
7/4/2005 c9 midnight
i think you can get a stag from the toy shop or something i don't know sorry i haven't rung you for awhile i've been really busy miss ya heaps xo
7/1/2005 c9 64Emma Barrows
Hey

LOL how about daring Sirius to run around the Quiddtich pitch nude? LOL!

Streaking! LOL!

LMK!

Please hurry and update soon!

6/4/2005 c8 midnight aka alex
sorry i haven't rung i've been really busy. I miss you a lot and what ideas do you need
5/29/2005 c8 Emma Barrows
BRilliant! Hurry and write more!

:D

EMma
4/20/2005 c1 midnight aka alex
hey how come you haven't put any more chapters up. I really want to show my friends the chapters
1/4/2005 c5 Emma Barrows
OMG brilliant! hurry and update!

You welcomed!
1/1/2005 c4 Kitty Noir
Poor Snape got pranked again? Why, why is it always him... anywayz. Curious about Diane. Who is she anyways? Wife? Daughter? Sister? I simply cannot imagine anyone being close to Snape having the exact same personalities as him...
1/1/2005 c4 Emma Barrows
OMG Brilliant! You're so welcomed. :)

I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds :D

Please also feel free to check out my hp fics. i'd love your opinion.

but please hurry and udpate this! :D

12/31/2004 c3 Kitty Noir
Quite interesting indeed. I wanna see how the teachers turned out to be.
12/31/2004 c3 Emma Barrows
OMG you have to update this! This was great! I love IT please hurry and write more!

18 Page 1 2 Next »