for An Aunt's Love

2h c77 robbiegirl1987
OMGosh that cliffhanger!
18h c77 ILoveGeorgeEads
oh no please I hope Harry doesn't die. I can't wait for more.
7/5 c77 darkpsychoqueen
evil i know its supposed to happen but evil
7/3 c77 31Kardia
I really do hope, that you're back in the flow of writing this story and bringing it to a satisfactory end. You're doing great so far, don't stop now. People came of age since the beginning of this story. ;)
7/1 c77 4Ishkabod
Sooooo soooooooooooo SUPER DUPER HAPPY this is being continued and worked on! It's one of a small handful of stories I started to read before it was completed. It's been niggleing at me for years! I cannot wait to see where you take this amazing twist of plot that hallmars the best fanfics!
Just umm please finish before I'm at retirement age️. Thank you Sooooo much!
6/30 c77 16Spannerspoon
ARGH NOOOO! I SAVED CHAPTERS SO I WOULDNT HAVE A CLIFFE!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
6/30 c77 heart.dramione
love it! wonderful job!
6/28 c17 hawkswench
Add me to your list of when you start writing your own book.
6/28 c77 1Ducky1776
So glad you’re coming back to this story! I see the end in sight and plan to do a complete reread when it is.
6/28 c77 Corala
Hope Harry will be OK
6/28 c77 10draconic skysong
well. that's not, how I saw that ending. please tell me, this isn't over?
6/28 c77 1slmncpm
Omgoddess! I sincerely hope this isn’t the end!
6/28 c77 Nonothappening
AHHHHHHHHHso good!
6/28 c77 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot. I'm sorry if I'm being rude or annoying you; I don't mean to be rude or annoy you; I just really like your story a lot.
6/26 c14 Guest
Really enjoying the story so far. The only gripe I have is that conversations often have someone talking with the dialog ending in someone else's reaction. So it can get confusing as to who is speaking at some points.
"Person A talking", Person B reaction.
"Person B talking and responding", Person A reaction.
Just a nitpick and I know this is an early work and many years old at this point, I just hope that the dialog cleans up in the chapters down the road:D
15,996 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »