for An Aunt's Love

6/12 c10 3fireflame789
Mmm this is an interesting find. You have some nice characters, and handling Harry, Petunia, and Hermione seem plausible, even if Petunia’s got a really big change of heart.

Nice to see Harry getting treatment he definitely should’ve had basically at any point in the actual timeline. You’ve got a solid story with a good start.

One thing of note isn’t really about the characters, but about the writing. You should probably pair the character’s dialogue with their actions. It’s pretty confusing seeing Harry’s name do things in the same paragraph with Hermione talking, makes it hard knowing exactly who is speaking when.

Other than that hiccup, I think the story’s going well so far. It works as a concept, and the characters are driving it along, just some proofreading bumps that make it a bit harder to read.
6/2 c5 Guest
he’s taking this awfully well
6/3 c76 1CautionTreeAhead
When I first started this FF I wasn't expecting much. However it drew me in and held on tight, you have made a wonderful story here. I recommend a little more light hearted matters thrown in, continuous morbid strain for this long can put a damper on the story and plot as a whole, making it harder to read.
5/29 c35 slifer238
as I read this chapter, I start to think that maybe thanos was right
5/29 c13 slifer238
I gotta say, this fanfic has been a pleasant surprise! I always had a negative opinion about petunia dursley but this book really changes that.
5/26 c76 Lee
Could I maybe bribe you to post this to ao3? I’ve literally been reading this fic since you posted chapter one and it feels like it’s become a part of my life. I love this story so much and with all the rumors of ff closing I don’t want to lose it (or you).
5/23 c6 alvatillback
Hahah, the description of the people made my day! "MalfoyMuggleborns hit him", "HagridBeware of rock cakes... and Fluffy"
5/20 c74 Guest
I would love it if in one of his dreams with Bleys, he meets Sirius.
5/20 c60 Guest
After his session with Voldemort, around the fourth paragraph you say, "HHHHHHHHarry..."
5/20 c57 Guest
I love you the way you write it makes me feel like I'm there and it really toys with my emotions! You should consider going professional or making more stories! Hope you use your gift and write more stories!
- A dedicated reader.
5/20 c54 Guest
OFF DUMBLEDORE ALREADY!
5/20 c53 Guest
NOOO
STUPID STUPID DUMBLEDORE!
PLEASE TELL ME THAT HARRY KILLS DUMBLEDORE, EVERYONE DOESN'T CARE AND HE DOESN'T FEEL GUILTY! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
5/20 c49 Guest
Oooh! I love those fics where Harry comes back to life! And yes, you best be fleeing. I'm after you, author. HIDE.
5/19 c46 Guest
I do, but a thing to say when Hermione told him in the mini-messenger, 'Harry, be serious.' you could've said, "He's dead."
5/19 c44 Guest
GO PETUNIA!
EAT HORSE DUNG UMBRIDGE!
GO MELT YOURSELF FUDGE!
GO GET DUMB AGAIN DUMBLEDORE!
REVIEW GREAT THINGS, FOR THIS GREAT STORY!

- A dedicated reader and reviewer.
15,900 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »