FanFiction.Net
for Grasp the Light

1/23/2009 c5 2Serena6686
nice
3/4/2007 c1 Sophiax94x
This was so incredibly cool! Awesome, really, i loved it! Could you read and review my story as well please?
12/22/2005 c6 1tntiggris
o i'd read that

and for every song u put in this fic i found onthe internet and listened to it while i read this LOL
8/13/2005 c5 7Ohtori Choutarou
very good, very very good.
8/2/2005 c5 darkangelintheshadows
kl
8/2/2005 c1 darkangelintheshadows
very good
3/30/2005 c6 14dark-spider-flame
totally awsome story I feel bad 4 Rei but I'm glad it was a happy ending.
2/22/2005 c5 20Beni-kun
Yay! Lee went to jail! Man, this fic was awesome! I hope you can make the sequel to it soon! As for ideas? I dunno about that. I'm really not that good at providing ideas. lol. Anyway, I will add you to my fav authors list! All right! Yea! Well, anyway, thanks for tha thanks on chapter 6 that's really not a chaper, but it's a thanks to all the peeps who reviewed...anyway, thanks for the fic, and everything! I hope you make the sequel soon-until then, see ya later, peace! ^_^
2/22/2005 c4 Beni-kun
I'm reviewing again...I hope I'm not getting annoying to you...but at least you get more reviews!^_^ Anyway, this chapter was great! Damn, I need to go to sleep, but I can't stop reading this! Anyway, I better get on with this! On to the last chapter for me! Keep up tha good work-(for your next story that is) Later!
2/22/2005 c3 Beni-kun
Ha! I told you I was gonna read another chapter of this awesome fic, and that's exactly what I did! Another great chapter here! And yes, I am old enough to read those parts(you're like, I didn't ask...idiot)...I don't have ta skip them at all!*mom walkes in the door* Gotta go-she's gonna freak if she finds me reading off the Internet! Later, peace!
2/22/2005 c2 Beni-kun
Great Kami, I didn't know you updated!(a long time ago) Sorry...I tend to forget who and who I've reviewed for-but anyway, thanks for tha thanks! I loved this chapter...but I seriously hate Lee...Well, I've gotta go read more of this awesome fic! See ya later, peace!
2/9/2005 c6 31ShadedRogue
You could like make Lee come back and be like all 'Yarg I've come for the cat!' and he can pull out this huge oozi -makes a machine gun sound- and try to kill Kai or something O.o; Just kidding, but you could kind of give Lee an appearance and maybe him and Kai can have some kind of confrontation. I'm not really the best person to ask for story ideas lol. ^.^
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »