for Buried Memories

1/20/2011 c3 pie
UPDATE OR SHINIGAMI WILL MURDER U IN UR SLEEP!

srry he geta a lot carried away. plz update...
8/31/2010 c3 1BlackRose-FlowerofDeath
Well this is gonna be a "darkish" fic. I can't wait for the next chappie and will Dumbles find Harry/Duo after the Eve Wars?

BlackRose
8/2/2009 c3 Sparklillian
great fanfic so far, please update soon, can't wait for you next chapter.
3/3/2009 c3 7Kaito Echizen
This very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
9/22/2008 c3 mystickitsune92
this is really good so far, can't wait for the next chapter
9/11/2008 c1 Guest
are you flat out retarded? Accepted, not excepted.
8/1/2007 c1 The Insane Blue Rubber Ducky
This actually isnt about the story, but this is the only way i know to contact you. It's about your c2, I subscribed to it becuase it was supposed to be only Harry Potter, the summery says that anyway

"Fics for when Harry goes to a school other than Hogwarts for his education or at least doesn't go to Hogwarts for all of his education. Also fics were Harry was adopted by someone. Fics were either James andor Lily is not his real father andor mother. Fics were it is discovered that he is either not human at all, part human part something else, or a hybrid. Can be a crossover with something else. Slash is most definently excepted. Almost anything goes."

but you've been putting more and more non-hp stories like beyblades and drake and josh. You really need to change the summary or take out the ones not described in the summary of your C2

Tibrid
10/13/2006 c3 panchan
this is an amazing plot i love the harry as duo thing i've only read one other story with that in it and this one sounds like it is going to be completely different from that one and i hope you update soon very very soon cause i am already hooked
8/25/2006 c3 26917brat
ok i love the story please update soon but i

was wondering if you chould help me i am

looking for a harry potter story in which harry

goes to a school to be trained and he is the

only human there there us one part of the

story i remember him getting whipped infont

of snape do you know the title of this story is

so if not please email me back at

please and thank you

oh and if you can whould you please send me

a list of all the harry potter and Gundam

Wing/AC crossovers you know please cause i

am intrested in this story just do not know

how to find all of them please and thank you
7/12/2006 c3 ficfan
I hope you plan on finishing this story because it's interesting so fare and I would love to see what happens.
6/3/2006 c3 kagedfox
Please update this story soon. I really would like to read more of it. It's very interesting so far and I can't wait until the next chapter. Again please update soon. Thanks. =^_^=
5/9/2006 c3 I-Y-T-Y
WOw a truly origional take on this crossover! Usually it's an alternate demention and not occurring in the same one! I truly love your story! *favs*
12/28/2005 c3 4realdarkangel
think is really gd, but why haven't u updated in so long? please update, i love Harry Potter/Gundam Wing
11/29/2005 c3 12Serenity Maxwell
i like it,i just hope you update it. the story has great potental and i think you could go far with it. update soon!
9/13/2005 c3 ellie