FanFiction.Net
for Megaman Axl

8/25/2017 c4 DayStar321
Here's just a suggestion how about we have to villains that look like x and zero axl has to destroy them but that was just a diversion so they could still one of friends and axl goes and saves them but for price it can be whatever you want yeah that's pretty much and idea that just came to my mind and great story by the way
8/16/2017 c1 13ShinobiRain24
And now it's up to Axl to lead the Maverick Hunting team
8/16/2017 c1 ShinobiRain24
If this takes place after Command Mission, then why can't the party members, Steel Massimo, Marino and Cinnamon join Axl in this storyline and found out that their old Ally, Spider is still alive
3/2/2011 c1 zero's gf
Hey Damien! Sorry I haven't given you more info on my made up character lately.By the way , I renamed her Rose and I can the you what she looks like. She has armor much like Spider's but has Axl's helmet.She has long red hair like Zero's and a ponytail that's like Ceil's.Her armor has a blue gem on her chest and the top of her armor is red.The rest is purple .Her eyes are a blue - green color.A nyway ,PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORY ! Well anyway, Ill reveiw AS SOON AS YOU UPDATE ! YTTLY!
1/17/2011 c4 Zero's Girlfriend
I love this story! Could you give them a little sister though? I made one for them myself and was wondering if you could use her 4 your story.Her name was was Raven but I changed it 2 Axel.{I thought it would be cute to name her after Axl} Change her name if you want. She has the weapons and abilitys of X,Zero,Axl ,Lumine,Red as well as Sigma and Marino +Cinnamon.Her personality is just like Axl's and she absoloutly loves fighting. Shes a year younger than Axl .Please use her if you can! I'll tell you about the way she looks in another review.Thx !
1/17/2011 c4 Zero's gf
I love this story! Could you give them a little sister though? I made one for them myself and was wondering if you could uuse her 4 your story.Her name was was Raven but I changed it 2 Axel.{I thought it would be cute to name her after Axl}She has the weapons and abilitys of X,Zero,Axl ,Lumine,Red and
8/13/2010 c4 Zero's girlfriend
That was a great story. Lumine would be a great brother to have. By the way, Axl is my favorite too. Please write more!
1/27/2008 c4 5Starlight-Ninja
Darn. Writer's block probably is what causes stories to stay unupdated for years. Hope you get over it and update soon.
9/19/2007 c2 1NeoSpearBlade
Rainbow Butterfly Isn't exactly original...

It appeared in the PS2 RPG Dark Cloud 2.

It even has it's own theme song!
5/16/2007 c4 30kazikamikaze24
awsome story. Axl is my favorite character
7/17/2005 c4 Erckie
*claps excitedly* yay! I'm not lost anymore! I can actually see what's going on! I'm so happy.

One thing, though. You're battle scenes are too short, and therefore, not very exciting. For example, let's go with the scene whith Mr. Flipoid. Try describing the damage, or the result of the damage. Like...

"...created an ice barrier and charged the hunters, only to be met by the Fire Charge, which melted the barrier, allowing Sigma to tackle the Maverick and send him sprawling. Axl seeing the opportuinty, pulled out the Meteor Launcher and opened fire, the massive projectile hitting the Knight dead on. Despite the fact he could barely stand, he doubled his efforts on Lumine..."

^^; something to that effect (sorry if I got a little carried away...)

In any case, this story is coming along great! I wanna see what happens next! I demand updation!

^_^-smile on!
7/15/2005 c1 25Ahndrehan
dude I completly agree with you with the reazons you wrote for this fic... and I also thought the same.

I am also planning a series called Rockman Axl, but this one takes years in the future after megaman zero.
5/14/2005 c3 Erckie
The concept is great, but, I think, the story is lost, at least to me. Perhaps you should consider describing the characters and situations more, rather than trying to write it like a game. That way, the reader can visualize it better!

Just a thought.

Anywho, I'm still following this story, and I demand updation!

^_^-Smile On!
5/5/2005 c2 1Prjct.WAR
Hm, interesting...i always did think Axl and Lumine as brothers. Finally You updated! Please update faster! You have a very intersting story line. Keep up the good work!
4/29/2005 c2 Youshou Leviathan
I'm loving it! this is nice, you should continue it. And what took you so long? I've been waiting forever! Anyhow, you updated, and that's what matters, continue!
26 Page 1 2 Next »