for Her Love Gives Me Strength

6/10/2006 c13 112jimmy12
Personally I would have liked more detail and stuff but it was a good chapter. I am sad that it is over now. It was a good fist story.
1/30/2006 c12 12jimmy12
I like your word usage on the kissing scene. Hurry up and put out the next chapter so I can find out what happens. Please.
10/24/2005 c11 12jimmy12
I never thought that I would read or even like a story that has this much love crap in it. I need to go cry now. Snif snif snif sob. Bye and good job I loved this story.
10/24/2005 c10 12jimmy12
Sob…You made me cry why did you have to kill Jason and how can you keep going with the story without Jason? I only was able to understand half of this chapter but I loved everything that I heard.

P.S. And you better give more to the story!
10/24/2005 c9 12jimmy12
You jerk! Tell me what happens or I will find you and then beat you down. (Lay off the some of the kissing details please, I’m not gay but I don’t need to have this much info to see that they are making out!)
10/24/2005 c8 12jimmy12
I love this story. You need to make longer chapters I hate wating!

P.S. Your doing amazing kepp it up!
10/24/2005 c7 12jimmy12
You stole this story from someone. You are not the same other as the person who wrote the first 4 chapters are you. JK! I loved the flashbacks. If this story all of a sudden becomes stupid I will have to kill you.
10/24/2005 c6 12jimmy12
No Way! I had no clue that this story would get to have such an amazing plot to it. This is awesome I hope you can keep it up.
10/24/2005 c5 12jimmy12
I think this was the best chapter yet, I can’t wait to see what happens. How long till I find out what the pendant is?
10/24/2005 c4 12jimmy12
I liked the end but the beginning had a lot of luvy crap.
7/2/2005 c10 2MunkeyStoleMyUndies
I FINALLY GET ROUND TO READING THE REST OF IT AND YOU KILLED JASON! how could you! well...i spose it IS your story...AND YOU CANT END IT THERE! shame on you! just jokes XP plz plz plz plz plz plz dont end it there for the sake of my sanity! and umm, since yuna has the power to revive people, cant she bring jason back?...just a thought
4/8/2005 c3 featherringsol
I didnt like this chapter as much as the irst two but I guess it is OK but it really was kind of neat.
4/8/2005 c2 featherringsol
I liked this chapter better than the rest I think it was smart to leave us hanging till the next chapter. I cant wait to see what happens.
4/8/2005 c1 Featherringsol
The story has a nice beginning to it and makes you want to read the next chapter or two to hear about the blitz ball game. I personally like the part where you found out about Jason being in the W.P.O. You could be a little more specific on some things. GOOD JOB!
4/4/2005 c10 drmrshart
NO! Don't end it like that... It has to be continued. PLEASE!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »