for Only Time

11/10/2018 c14 34Mary Rose
That was a long story to get through and it took me awhile but it was worth the effort.
6/30/2017 c4 5Jade Dagger
Fourth Reread. It still holds up. :)
12/11/2012 c14 Auctavia
Greetings. I want to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. I got confused there for a bit by all the names and references I wasn't all that familiar with. Although I have watched Judging Amy and Alien Nation, I was never a huge fan and do not know alot about the show or the people in it. I am more familiar with Seventh Heaven and I like how you tied everything together, I would have liked to know more about your character Kate and more of where you were going with the parts about Anna Pater. I am a fan of BATB, obviously, but I am so much more a fan of just Vincent's. So I truly enjoy it when people delve into Vincent's genetic history. Or more of what the show didn't cover about the real Vincent. I would love to read more of this story as it continues and I just want to say thank you for writing what you already have,
10/9/2012 c14 17Gayle Cara Maxwell
I want to thank you for giving of yourself in a literary sense. If you'd like help with checking for combined / mis-spaced words or spelling, please message me.

I enjoy the tale you weave and am looking forward to reading through your library.
3/27/2011 c1 5Jade Dagger
Reread number three...ish. Four? I don't know. Ive always liked this series. I know you're probably deep in the Torchwood sandbox, but Im curious about this amazing series. Ive missed it, and I still kinda wish you hadn't taken 'A Happy Life?' down. Oh well. Hope all is well on your end.
3/31/2010 c2 JUSTIN
DO YOU MAKE YOUR STORIES FUNNY ON PURPOSE OR BY ACCIDENT

GREAT STORY
8/4/2009 c14 FoxySonia
Chapter 29 (2nd ch. 25)

So glad it seems that Simon and Carole's relationship is not over. I think you've made them into a great couple.

Chapter 30 (2nd ch. 26)

Enjoyed Simon's meeting with Father.

Chapter 31 (2nd ch. 27)

Really enjoyed Simon's meeting with Vincent.

I thought Caroline's already 16, but every time her age is mentioned is different, she's 15, then 16, then 15 again, then 14, then 16, then 15...

Though there are so many characters from so many tv series/universes (for the readers that haven't figured it out, this is a crossover story between BatB, Alien Nation Judging Amy, Law and Order SVU, Northern Exposure, and the Crow.

that it sometimes made my head spin trying to keep up with who they were and from which tv series, I was very pleasantly surprised by this story. You did an incredibly good job in giving life to all the main characters in this story, and I enjoyed reading it so much I can't wait to read the sequel (I hope you are still writing or have written the sequel. It's been a few years since you have posted this story, so I hope there will still be a sequel.) I'm really looking forward to reading any other connecting stories to this well written saga.
8/4/2009 c13 FoxySonia
Chapter 29 (2nd ch. 25)

8/4/2009 c12 FoxySonia
Chapter 28 (2nd ch. 24)

Great chapter, very emotional.
8/4/2009 c11 FoxySonia
Chapter 26 & 27

It's very sad what Simon has to go through - not knowing where Caroline is and why he can't see her. And then the pain he goes through when Caroline tells him she feels nothing for him and ask him to leave. It's hard not to feel sorry for him.

After this Chapter 27 there's a second chapter # 24, 25, 26 and 27.
8/4/2009 c10 FoxySonia
Chapter 24 & 25

Don't really know what to say, except that I'm still enjoying reading the story, you have done a very good job writing an intriguing crossover story that will pique the readers interest in the tv series of the characters involved.
8/4/2009 c9 FoxySonia
Chapter 22 &23

Your portrayal of Lucy Camden is so right on. I could just hear her whinny demanding voice. (She's my least favorite Camden.)
8/4/2009 c8 FoxySonia
Chapter 20 & 21

Also very good chapters.

So cool that Caroline has a bond with Simon.
8/4/2009 c6 FoxySonia
Chapter 16 - 19

Very good chapters, good suspenseful ending to chapter 16, chapter 18 was emotional. Chapter 19 packed so much "punch". These kept me on my seat until I finished reading them.
8/4/2009 c5 FoxySonia
Chapter 13 - 15

Kipper gay? Erik married to a woman that practices Santeria? Ugh! I share Mrs. Camden's feelings on that (though I think she's way overbearing and tend to be a little too judgmental on the show 7th Heaven, probably one of the reason's I couldn't get into it, and couldn't stand most of the Camden woman. I like her husband much more.) You did a great job in portraying them here in your story, and I'm really enjoying reading it.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »