FanFiction.Net
for Till death do us part

11/26/2012 c1 8ShadowOfTheProphet
That was so nice. Had me all kinds of teary eyed.
10/1/2008 c1 17digitalmonster911
Hmm. This hasn't really triggered much of an emotion in me. Your punctuation could be better, but I like the plotline. A little less sappy, maybe, and a little more tragic. Check out my Time Stands Still to see what I mean.
6/14/2007 c1 8EnglishPrincessRose
Ok I don't do crying but if I did I probably would have done (after shouting at you for making Minerva die!) Good fic but there needs to be another chapter saying she isnt dead and they'll live happily ever after.
8/24/2005 c1 6young wiccan
aw, that's sweet
6/16/2005 c1 Maura724
Oh, that was absolutely beautiful.
1/14/2005 c1 Intelligent Witch
okay sad by no tears, i think you needed a bit more, some more regret would have helped, as would have her being in more pain, sad but true

Emily
1/13/2005 c1 Kricket
OMG that was so sad! I loved it! I actually cried. Maybe you should add more chappies...

Perhaps Dumbledore dealing with his feelings after death?
1/9/2005 c1 77Always Hopeful
OH! How incredibly sad. Now I am in a dark mood! Perhaps I should write a story where she dies. Hm... Good job! ~Always Hopeful~
1/7/2005 c1 18ADandMMforever
*Cries anime style* So sad! *cries more* I can't even type, I'm crying so much! Wonderfully written as always! Wonderfully written..but sad..very sad *sniff*sniff*

All my love and waiting for more,

Lily
1/7/2005 c1 72TartanLioness
DAMN YOU! You were only s'posed to make Lies cry! Not me! But I am! This is exactly like I've always imagined the books to end...

It's awsome!
1/5/2005 c1 2bigkihap
I think you won the challenge...

-bigkihap
1/5/2005 c1 21missamy-lm
dude you didnt just make lies cry, im like, crying so hard here! *sob* great fic though!
1/5/2005 c1 Treedigger