for Shattered Innocence

1/1/2020 c28 Guest
Ah fuck you really got me good on this one. My heart dropped when I read you didn’t update this fic but I’m so glad you finished it. It was a perfect ending and I’m SCREAMING INSIDE.
8/7/2019 c28 2AlexHM
Veema, I read a couple of your stories and I am glad you came back to finish this story. It showed in your verses and clear writing and how the last chapter unfolded that you wrote it 6 years later. Your writing and story telling skills really improved!
It was amazing story. I squealed at the ending. ( I rarely do... heh) So nicely done, just the teasing without really getting too much into it. So absolutely fun and gets the readers thinking of all the possibilities of those two playing out their personalities. I wish their would have been at least a one shot sequel but I guess I'll let my imagination run wild with assumptions.
Again! Great story, well developped characters and incredible job on the last chapter!
9/24/2018 c13 Guest
That last part tho... completely gone me
9/13/2018 c1 Adele Geer
382207025795
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
9/12/2018 c1 Shirlene Mcalister
947308046690
9/12/2018 c1 Kai Harbin
753613089020
12/11/2016 c28 sesshomaru and rin together. forever
i lvd it so so mch.. made me cry .. emotions ..feelings ..i cud feel ..
bt at last it ws a swt endng..
4/19/2016 c28 kagomeLove2
All I can say is BRILLIANT!
2/5/2016 c28 inu-lova
You did perfict and great they had a happy ever after

I wanna read some of your novals
LOVE your stories
1/20/2016 c1 ddddaaaae
hi;

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
7/9/2015 c28 6MorganWritesALot
I think I would like to write a fanfiction about this fanfiction is that ok?
8/31/2014 c28 PAMILA DE CASTRO
Ficou muito bom, sua escrita é maravilhosa, abraços
8/31/2014 c14 PAMILA DE CASTRO
Que babaca, eu no lugar dela já teria ido embora a muito tempo, ela deveria se tornar logo um demônio de vez, mas continuar sendo boa, e ela deveria esquecer o Sesshoumaru, ele foi tão idiota de deixar ela no lado de fora, do que adianta ser um lord se ele não tem o bom senso de reconhecer cada criatura.
4/12/2014 c28 Megan
Bravo! That was incredible! One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
9/13/2013 c28 Sotam
I loved the story, I was sad because you finished the story, a great author. Please make season telling him about the couple's romance sesshy and rin and its evolution. kissus
410 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »