for An Immortal in the Realms: Immigration

12/20/2016 c1 Shalist
Great story. Love the fight scenes, and the 'stranger in a strange land' take on things, and I especially love that ending.
1/14/2016 c1 Laxard
Hm, i think this story better without epiloge, which can be prologue of the next story instead.
7/14/2015 c1 7cko2
Very in treating story to say the least. Very cool though.
9/13/2013 c1 Guest
My Review: Extremely well written. Very, very few errors. But one of the best Fanfic's I've read yet. I think when I make a new account I'll do Highlander stories too.

Your friend Wendy :)
5/27/2011 c1 5Judah
Seemed like it would have been smarter to snipe with the gun rather than charge headlong into a rear ambush. Additionally, I think Kendall was a too open/talky about his circumstances and secrets.

This also appeared more an introduction to a larger story, but it can stand on it's own. +1 Review.
5/2/2010 c1 6Kansas Scout
this was a good story, I liked it very much
9/14/2008 c1 pacificuser
Hey Man, this is good! You better finish part 2!
4/13/2006 c1 Evil Avatar
Hi man I wonder if you are going to continue this story by any chance? It would be a shame if not because it is very good :) Let me know
7/31/2005 c1 Nightgazer333
This is great man really! I love it! Please write more of this!
6/23/2005 c1 1Arathi
Oh. Very original and very good. I really enjoyed it.
1/12/2005 c1 2Draic Kin
Ah... so the Gathering is in the Realms. Looks like Kendall isn't free of the Game just yet. The story is very good by the way.
1/11/2005 c1 1Evil Avatar
hah, Great Stuff, definetely a rare type of crossovers and something I was really looking for around. More interaction between the characters and the deeper development chracters and plot would be always nice though.

Anyway goob job and please continue!

P.S. Oh and please put into the summary something like "Forgotten Realms/Highlander crossover" since it really helps some people (including me:)to find a story of desired fandom using search system

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service