FanFiction.Net
for Friends Close, Enemies Closer

7/26/2012 c18 3Ashfeather
You killed Blaise Zabini? To me, Blaise is always a guy...but you killed Blaise! Why Why Why?
4/28/2009 c20 serenity silenced
r u crazy? first u freakin killed blaise dammit, and now potter! i really liked the idea of your story...but seriously u go and kill off the characters for no reason! geez...
2/4/2007 c20 nisi
the story is really good. please update soon
1/30/2007 c20 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Wow. I mean, I honestly think that this story is extremely good. But I think that you should literally continue. I mean, I know for SURE that it is not finished. But anyway, I'm at school right now, so I'll get into trouble if I get caught on the Internet. Update please!:D:)

Julie:)
1/28/2007 c13 JulieMalfoyZabini
WTF? I thought Draco was on Voldemort's side!:o

Julie:S
9/15/2006 c20 1Brayden James Persephone
I have to say, the story is shaping up to be a fairly interesting one. There is only one part that I didn't really like. The death of Blaise Zabini seemed kind of weak. YOu should have gone into a bit more detail on it. As for the rest of it, it's well written (apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors).
7/22/2006 c20 topps
i'm so confused. when the killing curse hit ginny you said her "lifeless" eyes stared up, but then she wasn't dead?

why did harry get cut in HALF?
6/30/2006 c20 Lils
omg! first u kill Blaise then u kill Harry! r u insane? but u write really well. i love ur story! but i think ur making the girls, hermione particuraly to sensitive. oh well! no is perfect. well except me (jk)

-oops i forgot to sign in!
6/30/2006 c20 Blaising Sunshine 22
Heys!

Woohoo ! you updated ... i've been waiting soo long , almost thought u weren't gonna update anymore ...

Can't wait for the chapter although i don't want the story to end ... but hey , every good thing has to have an end

Happy writing!

Blasing Sunshine 22
6/28/2006 c20 11inkspire
Oh, no he didn't! NO. *Gasp!* ...Harry's dead! I'm speechless, that was such a twist! *Gasps again*. YOU MUST UPDATE TO SEE VOLDEMORT DIE. lol.
6/28/2006 c11 missMANNEQUINx
You never said what Ginny is dressed like! C'mon, I'm dying here. It better be in the next chapter or else! I'm going to find that out right now.
6/28/2006 c19 inkspire
*Gasp!* You updated! I'm so happy! :D You are an amazing writer, during this chapter I was inside Ginny's memories right with her, it was incredible. Hopefully Draco can pull her out somehow! Please update again!
6/27/2006 c5 missMANNEQUINx
Just for future reference, Blaise is a boy, his last name is spelled "Zabini," without the "m", and it's Gryffindor, not Gryffandor. You might want to fix those mistakes, well... at least some of them. Changing Blaise's gender would just completely ruin what you've worked on so you should just leave that. Anyway, interesting story. The plot is original and I like that. Despite a few errors here and there, you are doing a great job. Keep writing- you've got talent.
3/24/2006 c1 QueenThayet
Wow...that's one helluva of a nightmare! I certainly wouldn't want to have that one! You were hesitant to post this? Wow - this is so good, I wouldn't think that you'd be hesitant. I'm gonna keep reading, but the 1st chapter was so good that I had to review it.
2/19/2006 c1 Dodle