for When I Toll

2/26/2005 c6 9Sultar
... hang on a minute while my brain digests those last lines. and i pride myself on my story foresight...that took me COMPLETELY by surprise:). i haven't read this in AGES well done! one thing though is the commas! try the speak it, and the natural pauses you make are where the commas/ fullstops should be.
2/1/2005 c6 Dreamkeeper
Hm... That was a twist I didn't see coming! Anyway, I liked it. YAY! Good job! Another story? Ya? ^_^
1/24/2005 c5 22Tessabe
I'm not sure about this chapter, I'm still thinking about it.
1/19/2005 c4 Tessabe
not bad, but how does it end?
1/19/2005 c4 Dreamkeeper
*sniff, sniff* I remember that! Well, that's the condenced version of it at least. Poor Ari! What a great name. I like the story. It was a great length too. Anyway, do their story continue? Does one die? How does the bell know of their story? Anyway, update, update, update! Thanks! ^_^
1/18/2005 c3 Tessabe
Well I guess I didn't know that story, or at least remember, it had been awhile. This seems a little removed, as if it's an outline, it doesn't pull a person in, if you wrote it as if it was actually happening, with a narative from the bell woven in,it might work better. The idea is very good though.
1/18/2005 c3 Dreamkeeper
O, neat. So, who's the one that made the promise in love? Hmm...? Keep it up love. ^_^
1/18/2005 c1 Tessabe
I've been trying since yesterday to see your chapter 3, but it won't go there. I'm not sure what's wrong. It says 3 ch's on the page, but when you go in only 2 show up.Oh well.
1/16/2005 c2 Tessabe
interesting concept, do you plan to have short stories that jump around the timeline of go in chronological order? just curious. Oh, and I think it's tolling for the Dealths of Heralds dates around Vanyel's life time, I could be wrong though. I wonder why it would be aware, is it the soul of a lost Herald? Just a thought anyway. Good luck with your story.
1/15/2005 c2 sultar
looks to me like its gonna be really interesting... but watch the grammar, past and present tenses. other than that it's a great start!
1/15/2005 c2 Dream Keeper
hehehehe...MEW? Well, ashke, you're right. I did bug you to right again, didn't I? I love it. I don't think I have ever thought of the death bell like that or in any other way before. Interesting. Update soon! I wanna know what happens and who the pairing is. ^_^