FanFiction.Net
for The MarySue

1/12/2016 c7 2hollyleaf1122
This story never fails to make me laugh. I live for sassy Ponyboy. And Johnny had some of the best lines in the story I swear! I wish you could update it someday. It's alright if you don't want to though.
7/7/2014 c7 coke-river
oh gosh. its been what? 8 years since you last updated this story? so its definitely abandoned. idek if you'll read this. although its pretty great because people like me are still reading your story. i think you're my new favorite person. ever. i hate most mary sue stories. they're all honestly the same. bUT THIS IS GREAT BECAUSE IT MANAGES TO OFFEND SO MANY WRITERS ON THIS SOMETIMES VERY STUPID SITE. yeah well they deserved it.
2/1/2014 c7 12MilliniumLint
Whoa that chapter was long but still funny
2/1/2014 c6 MilliniumLint
OMG this is crazy but funny will the guys ever see since
2/1/2014 c5 MilliniumLint
OMG laughed so hard when Curly randomly appeared
2/1/2014 c4 MilliniumLint
OMG poor Johnny he can't be under her spell to
2/1/2014 c3 MilliniumLint
OMG Soda is starting to scare me
1/30/2014 c2 MilliniumLint
OMG this story is hilarious!
1/30/2014 c1 MilliniumLint
This is hysterical. I actually busted out laughing at the part when everyone happened to be in the car.
1/12/2014 c1 14pinksugarrush
Omgish ahahaha!

This made me laugh so hard! I just loved how she was moving in slow motion! And, wait for it! Her hair moving in a round about way with no wind! Hahaha.

And then there was that funny touch of her becoming class president. That made me fall out of my chair. How typical.

I really love the part with Darry calling and saying that everybody was in the car! Even the mailman. Like what the eff? Haha.

Love it! Keep up the good work!
12/6/2012 c7 2AnimeKitten47
You dissed my country!
3: … 3: ...wah?...
I'm going to pretend to be angry now, because other countries say that is the American way! Grrrr!
Nah... I'd rather go read something else, 'cus I'm too lazy to be falsely angry...
Other than DISSING MY COUNTRY, I really like this story... Where'd you go? Need chapter! NEED!
11/13/2012 c7 Kurokage-chan
(sorry, too lazy to log in)
This story manages to get on my nerves, and make me laugh at the same time! Please continue! And yes, you don't f- with the Hero, because when he was still a Chibi, he could swing around a buffalo like it was one of Greece's cats, and then he beat up Iggy! If you don't get it, I'm so sorry for being strange :P
7/7/2012 c7 3StayGold4ever
Omg dying of laughter! Totally, completely hilarrious, sickeningly sentimental and sweet, and horrifyingly Mary-Sueish! I was cracking up the whole time! Especially at:

"Thank god, you're home! It's late and I've been worried sick!" He yelled frantic, tears streaming down his face, and bald patches were visible on his head, from obvious worry.

"Set your soul free!"

"They stepped on my Happy Meal!"

I love how everyone randomly burst into tears over the slightest movement! And how she suddenly and randomly moves in with them! You're, like, the master of writing and comedy! Lol. Continue this, please! ;)
7/16/2010 c7 2pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony
lol. I think pony and vesna should get together! XD
6/30/2010 c1 6SodapopXPonyboylover
Hoooooollllllyyyy crap this is hillarious. I was dying about the part with the mailman. I was literally doubled over.
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »