for The Last Day

1/11/2013 c1 loveharryandginny
i love norway

( also becuse i am from there:p)
11/14/2006 c1 MoonlitLupine
darn it, now i want to cry!thanks for writing that, it was amazing!
8/31/2006 c1 4InkandPaper
You have sketched out the character's personlities well just through their speech; I like that.

The ending is sweet - yay for friendship!

You said to mention any typos - well this occurred a few times so I'm not sure if the name is spelt differently in Norwegian...? But "McGonnagal" is McGonagall in the British texts, anyway.

Otherwise, I'm glad to see you've thoroughly checked it for typos, it annoys me to see careless spelling, so thanks for that!
8/15/2005 c1 1FaiIsLove
AAW! That is SO cute! Too bad it's just a one-shot! It was really good and really well written. And the poem was quite cute. It also makes me sad thinking of how Peter breaks the bondage. It's because of him that James and Lily are dead, and that Sirius was in Azkaban. It's so sad, but it's cute at the same time. They were such great friends! lol.
1/15/2005 c1 bamsemums
I'm Norwegian too, so I just wanted to tell you that if this is your English at 13, you will be a great writer when you are older.

It's a good start, but a bit short. Maybe you could write more about their thoughts and feelings as well? Have a nice day:)