FanFiction.Net
for A Chosen Path

11/16/2019 c39 Manny
I still read this story once or twice a year since it was published. If you happen to see this, I hope you know how much it is still cherished. I remember the first couple of chapters of the sequel as well before you took them down. I don’t know if I’m sad it was never finished or happy I didn’t have to see the promised heartbreak. Wherever you are in life now, I hope you’re well!
2/9/2018 c2 Guest
13 years later, still rereading this fic!
6/25/2016 c7 Guest
You stupid bitch making her the whore for all of them. Looks like your a loose legged slut too. Stupid cunt.
2/16/2014 c39 1Baie Noire
Please! The sequel! :(
2/12/2013 c39 2Winterislate
Thankyou for this amazing piece of story right here.

I enjoyed every chapter, every word!

And you can be sure I'll be back for more. :)
2/11/2013 c20 Winterislate
Strange. I'm quite found of arguing myself. XD
11/10/2011 c39 JMM1979
I have enjoyed your stories tremendously. Do not take anyone's negative crap about Isolde's lovers or kissing partners as anything other than small mindedness. Please! Your story was intriguing, funny and sweet. I want to make sure you write more so that I can escape into a another world again. Thanks for a wonderful story!
3/11/2011 c39 2Roses-and-Cinnamon
Loved it. So much!
7/29/2010 c39 7Yodes
Loved it.
7/5/2010 c39 BlackQueen92
Noooo! It was the end! I want more, i really, really love your story. It's so good, and it really made me laugh so hard sometimes, especially the scene where Isolde is in the bathtup and they almost all end up seeing her naked. But I was affraid for a couple of times that you would kill of either Tristan or Isolde, but you didn't and they end up happy together, even thougth they had some long strugels and broken hearts, but that only comfirms that they really love each other.

And uh I think I'm in love with you Tristan ;)

And I feel really sad for poor Lancelot, he never gets the one he really loves. But I think your charthers are so great, all of them.

-BlackQueen-

(Sorry for spelllings mistages)
4/24/2010 c2 1darkwingsdarkwords
Interesting beginning! I wish I didn't have to go to work right now so I could continue reading. But, I'll be back with more reviews later. :)
4/13/2010 c15 1EveryVillainIsLemons49
I agree. Definitely not a Mary Sue but the chick is a bad ass mofo nonetheless! I say again, good job you!
4/13/2010 c9 EveryVillainIsLemons49
beautiful. i wouldve liked to have had a little more details on the love making but oh well. wonderful just the same. tristan is a god. mas mikkelsen makes me swoon. yours is definitely one of my top fave KA fics! good work you. And i will strongly disagree with some of these other fools that you made her sound like a slutmuffin earlier on. quite the contrary actually. girl got her some hot men. i'd do the exact same thing so kudos on that. so great great wonderful beautiful work! awesome story! you sucked me in from the first paragraph.
11/18/2009 c39 Abandon Structure
It's really hard to find good King Arthur stories and I have to say...this made the hour I spent shifting through absolute garbage totally worth it.
10/20/2009 c1 Will88
Tis I, your un-offical writing stalker. I love the story, one of my favorites.

Keep up your wonderful work. :)
687 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »