for As The Last Candle Burns

1/20 c3 Vivid Snow
Says that there will never be a three year break again.

Disappears for 11.

Lmao
10/4/2018 c3 not2complex
Hmmm I read where you said posted after 3 years so how about posting after 9 years. Yep, I'm a complete idot to ask that in a post but what you have written so far is so good it deserves to be completed. If your still around and have the time, its has a great plot direction and is very well written. You also mentioned your writing style changing. Personally, I could care less if there is a style change as long as the story is enough to draw me in and yours does -
11/22/2017 c3 Reader
Damn

It's a shame you stopped updating.

I really liked the concept of this fic, and it was quite well-written.

Also, it's rare to see fics where Naruto actively pursues Kakashi. *coughs*
3/21/2017 c3 Nashi-ossu
I love it! Great idea, great writing skills, I'm waiting for more! 3
3/17/2017 c1 StarKurama
i love this and want to read more. please please please please please please please please please continue.
1/20/2017 c2 StarKurama
i would love it if you could continue this story. i want to read more. please please please please please continue!
1/13/2017 c3 Lorenlight
WHY THIS NO CONTINUE!? I love your writing style and concept you have to fight on!
12/8/2016 c3 StarKurama
more please! i want to read more! please continue!
7/28/2016 c3 darkvioletsrevolt33
This is such a amazing story please update I've never been interested in time travel fanfic's but this story, I just find myself being totally absorbed in it. Please update!
4/30/2016 c3 The Whimsical Ermine
This is awesome. I really like how you've portrayed the characters
4/24/2016 c3 Shine
I love this story. I hope you'll update soon
11/11/2015 c3 Guest
Your writing is on point and flows well. Please update soon. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fanfics.
11/10/2015 c1 Guest
In a word...fabulous.
9/22/2015 c3 1Lovelyladie15
So... Update? It was getting interesting because he finally found kakashi lol but I want to know where's everybody else and will kyuubi be sealed again in naruto?
8/29/2015 c3 2Taintedangel133
hey i know you havent updated in ages and i was wondering when you would cause im dying to read more so please write some more ill be waiting as a faithful reader
405 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »