for Harry Potter and the Coliseum of Secrets

Third?

CANT WAIT!

-LeonaKat
1/9/2007 c12 12Saltwater
Why? WHY DO I CONTINUE TO READ THIS TRASH! WHY AM I SO UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH IT!

And why, indeed, is it that there is not ANOTHER installment of this? Hmm?

...HM?

*sigh* good read this one, good read... *bashes feet through laptop screen*
8/7/2006 c12 7cccahill18
Nancy in a cheerleading outfit . . . disturbing, but funny! I hope that at some point you write a Prisoner of Azkaban parody! I really liked this one and "Sorceror's Stoned!"

8/7/2006 c11 cccahill18
Oops, sorry, brain fart, I forgot that there's one more chappie! The little LOTR bit was amusing, and the flashback to the founders really got me giggling!

8/7/2006 c10 cccahill18
So, I guess Ginny's head exploding came in handy! The fight's going splendidly . . .on the final chappie to find out the result!

8/7/2006 c9 cccahill18
Wicked awesome squidditch game . . . hooray for the golf carts, force, William Wallace-esque . . . Nancy and the Munchkins were pretty cool as well!

8/7/2006 c8 cccahill18
My, my, there are quite a bit of plotholes! But they're funny plotholes, which makes all the difference! Good job on the chat speak!

8/7/2006 c7 cccahill18
What, Ginny didn't explode at first? Hee hee, something must be up! Loved how you used a lap top for the diary! The dueling club was also quite hilarious!

8/7/2006 c6 cccahill18
Oh no, not the communists, lol! Love the scene with the Golden Trio and Mrs. Norris, and the teachers' reactions!

8/7/2006 c5 cccahill18
"Ginny seemed a bit ODD and DISTANT. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she was having conversations with a dark lord in a book. Then again, nobody is very lively around lima bean soup." Those lines seriously had me laughing out loud! Also loving the Harry Blockhart fights!

8/7/2006 c4 cccahill18
My little brother is into shows like "Thomas the Tank Engine" right now, so that part was especially funny! Yay, Nancy's back!

8/7/2006 c3 cccahill18
Haha, love the fool powder and Harry's misadventures in the fireplaces! Oh, by the way, I love the way your cliff hanger went from the last chapter :)

8/7/2006 c2 cccahill18
Lol, poor Harry (or not!). Heehee, an exploding Ginny! That was quite amusing :) Hmm, I wonder what Mrs. weasley could have . . .::strokes chin in thought::

8/7/2006 c1 cccahill18
Woohoo, as spazzy and crazy as ever! Sorry it took me so long to start reading, but here I am! On to chappie two!

6/9/2006 c12 MerenwenEvenstar
BRAVO! truly fantastic fanfic, had me in tears from laughing so hard! I completely loved ur manner of telling the story, Harry randomly punching walls was priceless, all-in-all this story made absolutely no sense and was so delightfully random that I've decided to marry Nancy!
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »