for The Switch

3/31/2016 c1 Guest
I got to chapter three before i gave up. Your story feels rather rushed you should slow down and add more details.
9/1/2013 c5 ella
sorry, i would have chose a higher age but i was distracted
and nuce story, love it
9/1/2013 c4 ella
Female 12 or 13 years
9/1/2013 c3 ella
i like it, this my fav so far
9/1/2013 c2 ella
it was good except i dont think sesshomaru would faint
9/1/2013 c1 ella
pretty good so far
3/9/2006 c1 heartsinlove51
this is funny!
11/16/2005 c3 Hasso
cool story so sad that been abanden by the author. (sigh) for love of god update please.
8/10/2005 c5 1shadowed-ghost
has sesshoumaru in inuyasha's body realized that he has inuyasha's sword srry i dont no how to spell it. he should be jumpin 4 joy

just wondering o ya update soon!
8/7/2005 c5 cleo
o men this is great so orginial i like it has a good blend of comedy, mixed with action. Since I'm so in love with this please don't abandon it instead, just update with grace. O yeah didn't I mention that I myself got blown away by this story. Well i did dammit so update shit broke a nail during this review.
8/1/2005 c5 1InuSessyloverforeva
love this story so much. haa so funny. Write more
5/14/2005 c5 1soccerdevill13
that was funny! i can tell from here this is gonna get so twisted! time for some weird expresiions and many questions! update soon!
5/7/2005 c5 justsimplymeagain
cant wait for more,very good and funny in some spots
5/1/2005 c5 1Cassie515
We! This is funny! You should have made Sessh have some other weird feelings (like having to go to the bathroom.lol) Or maybe he started to like Kagome... any blah please UPDATE soon. ^_^
5/1/2005 c3 WelcomeToKatzMotel
It's kinda hard to understand, but I think it's really cool. I mean, it's just what wouldave happened. And I'm glad you didn't put any SessKag pairings, they make me sick.

Oh, yeah, and the thing about all of Sesshoumaru's armour and stuff? My friend said the same thing. "Man, that must be heavy, how doesn't he fall down?"

So funny!