for Sympathy

12/11/2015 c1 46Thescarredman
Just to be clear, Jose (Giuseppe) would have killed the girl without blinking an eye if not for 'Etta. He'll probably turn her over to the research department to be converted, the prick.

Cute story. I'm glad I found it right at Christmastime. Thanks.
7/22/2008 c1 29Krivoklatsko
Surprise ending there. Good one.
10/8/2006 c1 5charlie-becks
it was really good an im glad its oni 1 page cause anymore an it would hav probs dragged on for ages but i liked it alot. It was the girl the was layed on the bench right? anyways great story :)
8/14/2006 c1 6Traidy
oh.. don't end it there. it was really good. please continue it. ^_^
5/24/2006 c1 18CatrinaSL
I appreciated your mention of the sound of Henrietta's footsteps when she came out of the bathroom. It seems like in the anime they overemphasize the sound of footsteps, and it really adds to your story to have them here.
4/19/2006 c1 3skywiseskychan
I like the style your telling this story in but as I recently wrote to another author of gunslinger girl fanfiction it feels more like the opening of an epic than a complete story unto itself.
10/3/2005 c1 53Acey Dearest
Oh! Very good, and very chilling... I really wasn't expecting that ending, you did an incredibly good job.

Sincerely,

Acey

9/29/2005 c1 Colonel Marksman
Everything was incredibly great. When I read about Giovanni being so nice and kind to Henrietta, I squealed and bounced my fists up and down with a cracking smile, waiting for the kill!

I personally don't like stories with horrible endings, but I like them because they are successful in stirring my emotions. However, you kinda tricked me with the powerful ending the girl was coming as another agent.

Just one tiny thing. The word "had" is repeated often, and although you managed to avoid all the other passive verbs using excellent action verbs, try to eliminate "had" more by rearranging the sentence or taking it out, the sentence will make sense sometimes without it.
7/12/2005 c1 jennyjennai
I too enjoy reading/watching Gunslinger Girl. Excellent in both manga and anime forms. Nice descriptors of the action - it is truly difficult to describe action scenes in a way that allows the reader to picture it in their minds' eye properly. I think you have done well with this in the first chapter. I think that you will eventually see more reviews for this fic once GG becomes more familiar with the readers. The song in the introduction always makes me misty-eyed. Good work!
5/10/2005 c1 70Sheo Darren
Perfect Gunslinger Girl moment. Almost lifted out of the manga or anime. And since Henrietta stars in this one:

SUPER!

*coughs while composing himself*

And I appreciate Ferro and Guiseppe's efforts to make things easier for 'Etta-chan. Although the Commander's orders are still coldblooded and wrong, those two try to make the best out of a bad situation.

Well done!
2/19/2005 c1 1Revenant
Henrietta and Giuseppe sparing Melissa, only to presumably induct her into the ranks of the SWA's hit-kids... kindness or cruelty?

A very, very controversial and thought-provoking story.

Good stuff.
1/23/2005 c1 16Nachtsider
The milk of human kindness is not lost, after all!

Nice to find another GSG story in addition to the ones already present in my C2 community...