FanFiction.Net
for Tools are meant for labour

3/10/2020 c20 NazgulBelserion
Holy shit this was horrible lmao like damnnnnn read for mental cringe haha
3/10/2020 c6 NazgulBelserion
Wtf is happening im so fkin confused ahhhhhhhhh
2/9/2020 c1 NazgulBelserion
I tried reading this but no fkin clue what's going on literally I read 10 chaps and was like wtf is happening the flow was so random lmao
7/14/2012 c16 AQ
More plez
7/24/2011 c1 AstrologicalStars
"What Harry saw in the bottom of the cage was under normal circumstances strange but still normal considering Hedgewig. Something so trifle that it is normal even worse – expected."

Hedgewig? It's spelt Hedwig.
1/22/2009 c20 3LordNemesis
This story would be great if it wasnt so I dont know out there? You need to rewrite it and this time make it better make it flow.
7/26/2007 c4 jbf
just read 3 chapters : i don't know the plot but if it's the same quality as the writing i won't bother to read further

you can't even spell Expelliarmus right

and i won't abord the subject of dialogues ...

hope to never see a new fic from you it's a waist of time
1/31/2007 c20 Raven Darkov
Interesting. Though the shock from going into the trunk to school was interesting. And what about Bella? Where the hell is she? I thought Ginny was with Luna? Where is Medusa? The griffon? What was on the canvas? When did Dobby and Winky have a kid? Wan't Sev working for Voldie, because he was helping to control Bella?Did they go to La Feys' Temple? Did Magic accept the magic signiture change for Bella? You are missing a lot of things in your story. And you bounce aroung like a kid on crack. You skip important things that the reader must know, while adding things that are completly unimportant. I look forward to seeing wheither or not you try to improve this story, while it is okay it could be a lot better.
11/23/2006 c16 dexterZ
gr8 story love it and if ron is capable of thoughts other than quidditch and food like romance then u can claim u own harry potter he's like comic relief but seriously he's a idiotic bigotted fool with a bottomless stomach for him all slytherins are dark lords or death eaters in training and man wats with his jealousy and what in the galaxy do ron and hermione have in common? just coz JKR is crazy enuff to hint that doesnt mean its good other than tht loved ur story keep on writing
9/6/2006 c8 PGHammer
Harry metaphysically puts Madame Malkin over his knee and gives her a *spanking*! Worse (for her) Gringott's is *helping* Harry in delivering the blows!
7/19/2006 c6 rdg2000
I know you said this story is abondoned, but I wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying it.

We all know Harry needs somewhere to train, and someone to train him. If I can't have a time-turner, then this is the next best thing.

I only wanted to point one thing out - There is a slight differnce between 'Tempis' and 'Tempus'. The first relates to Weather (sun, rain, etc.), the second relates to 'Time'.

I am still enjoying reading the story - besides, your brave enough to go out there and actully let people see what you have to write - While I sit back here and just read and complain about it.

Keep up the good work.
7/17/2006 c1 Knives
You should mark when the letter ends and thoughts begin.. It's "Hedwig" not "Hedgewig".. There were other small faults but that can be ignored.. Good enough chapter otherwise..
7/14/2006 c17 snakehulk
what the hell? it was good till this chapter, what the hell is going on? i think you posted a new story on an older one, and a better one at that... if your going to kill the other story then please give it to someone who wont mutilate it like you seem to have done
7/14/2006 c18 3JADEFOX1980
So what are you doing with this story? Are you going to go back and fix the first part or is it dead and you just posted about 5- 10 chapter for nothing the other day?
7/14/2006 c17 JADEFOX1980
WTF? it was all good and now it jumps ship and becomes a H/G story with no middle ground did you miss a chapter, did bella die or did magic muddle your mind?
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »