FanFiction.Net
for Get Over Yourselves

9/2/2016 c1 Anti love hate
Why do so many people love Hermione? She's such a bitch. For your information, I'm talking about the books, not the movies, as can be seen. I can't believe so many people drool over her. She's such a bloody know it all and a stuck up rule enforcer also. Want proof? I got some: her telling off people when she's not even a prefect in the first book. Her running off to Mc-Gonnagall when it was none of her freaking business. She can't even loosen up and have some fun instead of being 24/7 in the library and sticking her hand up at EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME in classes. Ron is right when he calls her a know it all at least twice a week, I can't believe Harry and Ron would put up with that stuck up bitch. I don't know what they see in her. Why can't she just try out for some quidditch instead of sticking her head in books? She's also such a vindictive bitch. Why did she jinx the da list and not tell anyone about it? That is BULLYING and ABUSE and she should've been punished for it but I guess that since it's Hermione, it's all right, because reasons. Why did she send the birds at Ron? Again, PHYSICAL abuse that should've been punished. Hitting Ron again and again when he came back (and he regretted leaving, btw)? I'm telling you, she's got a serious anger problem. I absolutely hate Ron/Hermione, and I'm glad that J.K. Rowling regrets it. It never should've happened. Hermione belongs with Percy who has the same type of stuck up personality. Again I can't believe that Ron would put up with such a stupid, vindictive, annoying bitch. Especially for so many years in a couple. No, hopefully, J.K. Rowling will write another book showing Ron divorcing Hermione and then getting with another girl such as Luna or Lavender. The other canon couples are fine, though, it's not like EVERYTHING has to be turned over. I know I'll be flamed for my opinion, but that's just what it is, an opinion. No need to get so uptight (like Hermione is) about it. Deal with it.

"That despicable, annoying ferret! I absolutely abhor him!" Hermione screamed as she flung her bag unto the couch where her 22-year old step-sister sat. "What is it this time?" the woman lounging on the couch asked flatly without looking away from the book she was reading. Contrary to popular belief that step-siblings hate each other, Hermione and Alana Stafford were best friends. They know each other so well that nobody would mistake them for step-siblings. "Malfoy has strung my last nerve! I applied for prefect back at Hogwarts, he decided that applying for prefect would add to his credentials as a pureblood. I ran for head in my seventh year, he did the same just because he wanted his own common room. I attended university to further my knowledge, he attended just to meet more women and add notches on his wand. I took up medicine so I could help people—magical or not—and he took it up just because it's the only field that pays better—not that he needs it. I applied myself to St. Mungo's so I can learn more of magical medical spells, he applied just because it's near his house," she answered. "Now, I worked hard to get a permanent attending mediwitch and he vied for the same position just to annoy me! I absolutely, positively hate him, Alana!" she ranted after taking a deep breath. Alana looked up from her book to look at the ranting 24-year old witch. She folded her hands unto her lap over the book she'd been reading as Hermione fumed.
8/1/2016 c1 Anti love hate
"Alright! That's enough from both of you! This is ridiculous. You've both been fighting all the time and all the other time every year every time and every other time you two talk to each other and that's a shame. I don't care whose fault it is! I don't care who started this. This behavior will stop this instant. Nobody nor nobody else ever even likes it when you bicker like this and neither does Harry. Now go and not another word to each other. Understand?" After two exchanged angry looks, Ron and Hermione did as they were told so they huffed and scoffed as they turned to storm off in separate ways, different directions far, farther away from each other without looking nor glaring back at nor speaking nor talking to each other but their anger towards each other. Man, Ron and Hermione together is annoying only whenever and whenever there's bickering between those two every time and every other time they talked to each other. Love hate relationships can overshadow everything and everything else.

Hermione felt angrier than ever so she mentally complained in her mind without speaking. 'I don't deserve to be lectured because of Ron! If he'd just listen, follow orders and do anything else right...That's why I'm the smartest witch of the year and my age, not him! But he thinks he knows so much! Ooh, I can't stand him!'

Ron was having similar thoughts as he bitterly thought in her mind. "I don't care how smart she is but that doesn't mean she gets to boss everybody and everybody else around! She's such a know it all! She thinks she knows everything and everything else! I can't stand her!"

I'm glad J.K. Rowling regrets forcing Ron and Hermione to end up together as a canon couple.
8/1/2016 c1 Guest

4/24/2016 c1 Anti Romione
The next day, Hermione woke up in the chamber with her face stinging from all of the slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face. There were slap marks on her face. The nurse aided them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by the servants. Hermione got out of bed, walked to the mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at the all of them, especially her vitriolic best friends like Ron and Maud too. "Good morning, Miss Granger. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Miss Granger." It was the British female servant bringing her a grand breakfast but Hermione neither did nor said nothing nor nothing else but continued to glare at her face in the mirror wondering if her friends really thought about her. "Miss Granger ... come and get your delicious meal." She took Hermione under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Hermione just exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "I'M NOT HUNGRY! GET OUT!" Hermione screamed with pure fury. "But Hermione, we spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived here from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Hermione?" "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Hermione motioned for the servants to remove the feast from the room. They looked at each other as they were puzzled. One of them begun to lift Hermione onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You know we can't survive without meals, Hermione." She said as she moved the spoon towards Hermione's mouth. "Here it is... here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Hermione violently knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Hermione ruined the feast they prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Miss Granger." Hermione ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your parents are unimpressed and they'd like you to clean it up. All of it. It's an insult to all who lived in this room before you desecrated it as you've done. It's also an insult to the attendants who just prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN IT?" Hermione screamed as she demanded. "Your parents asked to you clean it, young lady. I won't disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work please." Hermione stomped towards the soggy mess in the water that is now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She angrily snatched a cantaloupe and threw it at him with pure rage. "That's quite enough. I'll report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow the orders, I'll send a group of my staff to the chamber to have it cleaned for you. They won't be happy with you and neither will your parents. You'll now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu's patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" Then he departed. "YOU STUPID SERVANTS!" Hermione screamed with pure rage. Hermione had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. Hermione just had a fight with one of her vitriolic best friends Maud the way she had with Ron yesterday. Maud and Ron usually get along better than her and Ron could so it's no wonder Maud is another vitriolic best friend of hers from another magical school so far. A few days ago, Hermione had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Miss Granger, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Hermione responded. "I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE SO STUPID!" "That's not very polite, Hermione. You know it's not very polite to insult, call people names, yell, shout nor scream, young lady." Hermione stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray as she just banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look as she screamed at him. "WELL JUST TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, UGLY WHALE!" She stormed away. As if on cue, Hermione's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face easily, entirely pure beat red, her hands balled up in fists and her teeth were gritted and gnashed with pure disgust, hatred and rage. Then she begun to turn away from the room and begun storming, stamping and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Hermione stamp, stomp and storm down the hallway. Hermione ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. Then she finally made it to the room at last so she burst and slammed the door open, stamped, stomped and stormed in and slammed the door with a very loud bang/shut alongside so much forces that it echoed throughout the halls. Everyone and everyone else looked at each other in confusion. Hermione, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on her vitriolic best friends, especially Ron and Maud for their disagreement with her.
3/22/2005 c1 Athena
OMG! Loved it! It was cute and fluffy and nice! R/Hr forever and ever!
1/23/2005 c1 3Ronandchicken
Ha ha. Yes!

Brilliant ;-)
1/23/2005 c1 7Q-BriarXJade-Q
Aw, how cute! Your style is really good!
1/23/2005 c1 4B. R. Wells
So, I guess it's too late to place bets?

Highly recommended