for Shadow Hearts II: Snapshot

1/24/2005 c1 36MikoNoNyte
Hello, these are familiar ^_^

I recently voiced a query to Aegis, and I intend to put my twist to it, but I'll ask you here too: Why does your Kurando and Anastasia never wonder about Karin or Yuri?

I know my answer for my "Homecomings" but I'd like to see yours.

Call it payback for all the inspiration you've been giving me lately.
1/24/2005 c1 25CuddlyChristina
Short and sweet, and I like that! Anyways, a new chapter of my ONY story will be here, soon, don't worry! Don't forget to add in Yurice, too.
1/24/2005 c1 5A Lifeless Beauty
Ah! Your drabbles! I love these little thingers! XD

So cute, he kissed her. Oh my gosh!

Are you putting all your adorable little drabbles up?

I don't know what else to say, other than I love your drabbles and I miss you! - hug -
1/24/2005 c1 11Agent Ada Kennedy
Hey! Aww this was really cute! I absolutely LOVE Shadow Hearts! Been playing for hours straight right now. I'm at the part where they find out Kurando can do fusion too. At the cemetery. Took me such a long time to beat Rasputin! He was hard. I bet the boss at the very end is very hard.

But anyways, I can't wait to see what else you've got! ^_^ See ya!
1/23/2005 c1 25SilverLocke980
Heh!... Decide my future my ass. Just for the fact that it had been decided by anyone else period I would have thrown her ass out the window... even if I loved her, there are a few things I can't let anyone do. One of them is decide my life for me.

Still... he needs to stand up to his damn mother...

Interesting fic potential there, as in "Kurando loses it and stomps his hometown into the dirt for fun"...

Still, I'm more evil than you, my "romaticist" friend, so...

Maybe you shouldn't take my advice... (laughs)

Your Friend,

-Silverlocke980
1/23/2005 c1 2sable-fahndu
MORE MORE MORE. Cute Kurando and Anastasia kisses! (blush) I love them!
1/23/2005 c1 43Leebot
PERFECT! ASTOUNDING! AWESOME! GREAT! I LOVE YOU! (Better?)

Aw... that's sweet. I'm not really one for drabbles (exactly 100 words is too limiting), but you did a good job getting across so much emotion in so few words.

I like how you did this in two parts, one from each of Kurando and Ana, giving both of their thoughts. I really like how it ended; Ana thinking he was rejecting her and turning away, then him pulling her in for a kiss... sweet!

((Puts on a bear suit and holds up a sign reading, "Don't poke the bear."))
172 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12