for My Tenshi

2/6/2005 c2 4MeBeShe4815
oh ohohohohoh-put krad with satishi!sry-cant spell!

wow-sounds like my life!
2/5/2005 c2 classy Raven
this is the cutest fic I have ever seen it's adorable and I love love rivals.

Daiuske is one of my favorite characters to as well as satoshi

keep up the good work and upadate as soon as possibel I'll be watching
2/2/2005 c2 ChiChi
I love it. This is the best story I've read for D.N. Angel. Continue please! Its really good!Hmm..is there anything for you to work on? I don't think so. lol.
2/1/2005 c2 DarkSapphireDragon
It's really good. Please continue! Update soon!
1/30/2005 c2 7Ivin Artemis Draconis
HA HA! Satoshi and Dark both are in love with Daisuke...hm, this shall become ~very~ interesting ^_^ i am not sure who i want to win. i enjoy both pairings very much...i mean, daisuke and dark together is wicked, but so is satoshi and daisuke...tee hee -_-;;

keep up the awesome work!
1/29/2005 c2 25Staryday
This is a very good story. There aren't enough Dark/Dai ones out there and most of them are dumb or one shots. I really enjoy this story, it has an intersting plot line and is so far pretty good. Hope to see an update soon.
1/28/2005 c1 sam
story is great

but can't get to ch. 2

there is no ch. drop down

did u post it, right?
1/28/2005 c2 17CrystalStarGuardian
yay you updated! and the plot thickens as Satoshi is thrown into the mix! ^^ this should be interesting, heh. ^_^ and yay I love Risa bashing! I mean, the girl's okay but her obsession with Dark does get kinda annoying ^_^ more please!
1/27/2005 c1 samantha
great story.

love how it starts off.

i think its gonna be funny went they meet in school.

can't wait to see what u add to it.
1/26/2005 c1 CrystalStarGuardian
hehe, Dark thinks Daisuke's a girl! how cute! XD I like where this story is going, so continue soon! there are so not enough DarkxDaisuke stories around here =)
1/26/2005 c1 Michelle
Awesome, I not into gay stories, btu I had to read it and I'm happy I did. I so can't wait to read more!
1/26/2005 c1 4Priestess of Silvanus
loved it! I hope you update soon!
1/26/2005 c1 Sora's heartless tenshi
I loved your story! But... it needs to be more "lemony", if you know what I mean.

Thanx,