for My Tenshi

7/9/2005 c6 Guest
AWW!
7/7/2005 c6 3ramaloki
this is good..can't wait to read more. ^_^
6/26/2005 c6 Classy Raven
Hey it's me agian sorry I haven't been reviwing lately but I've been busy this weekend well It's was an awsome chappie,

But is Satoshi really going to give up that fast?

casue that don't seem like the satoshi in the manga or in tbe anime, (only reads manga can't aford anime wishes that she could aford anime (pouts)

" maybe satoshi can cornner Daiuske, like he did in voulume two three or four can't remeber leaning genlty toward his prey his hot breath dripping down upon daiuske neck as he stares his prey down trying to break his well (like you do to cat, or kitens to establish domnanice)

its a start but is Satoshi realy going to lay over while his crush/obession sort of is flirting with his rivalry dark mousy a great mouse detective LOL
6/25/2005 c6 7Hime no Shinigami
Wow, nice story. I just finished all six chapters in the last 20 minutes. I hope you update soon, I really like it.
6/24/2005 c6 38Jade Cade
*jumps around happily* Yay! Yay! One down, one to go.. Got Satoshi out of the picture.. now to elimintate the scary monster, aka Risa.

Is Risa always the rabid, overly obessed Dark fan girl? Doesn't her sister take her to the vet to get her rabies shot?

My beloved fluff! You've finally arrived!

Wow, another favorite.. I really hope you update soon...
6/23/2005 c6 10Parvati48
This is a great story! Actually it's SEXY! I love the yaoi series they are so KINKY! Well please update it soon cuz I'm diggin this story! Keep up the good work!
6/21/2005 c6 Kitsune-chan
Aw! Daisuke and Dark are so Kawaii (Sp?)! I hate Satoshi too. But I feel sorry for him. I hope he gets with Krad soon. I also feel sorry for him. He he he. I can't wait to see what Risa does when she finds out about Dai and Dark. Oh! You should have her go all rabid fangirl on him, then Dark comes to his rescue! Then they have a big, touch, aw, moment. It's just an idea though. I really like the story! Update soon!
6/17/2005 c6 mad hatter
aw that was so cute x3

i love krad in this fic :D

itsso sad to see krad to sad!

i'll review on your next update

6/16/2005 c5 XMooDRingX
:sigh: I love Dark. *glares at all the other million girls who "love" him as well* BACK OFF! HE'S MINE! GR *all the girls runaway forever*...*smiles sweetly* ::victory dance:: Dark's all mine yayy! ..OH! back to you, well, just askin if you could update soon, b/c this story is SO cute and sweet ::giddy::
6/15/2005 c6 14Mistress of Muses
Please continue! I really want to know how things are going to turn out... especially for Dark. And Krad, I feel bad for him too. Well, this is a very good fic, and I hope you continue it soon.
6/15/2005 c3 Mistress of Muses
I haven't gotten all the way through this yet but I wanted to say... I like the way you portray the characters. I guess it's just I feel the same way about most of them, but I like how Riku is cool and smart, and Risa is a creepy bitchy stalker. I really do like this fic, so I shall keep reading it now...
6/15/2005 c6 14Makurayami Ookami
'bout time and i'll make mouse read it, though it shouldn't be too hard as i think she likes them. sorry i didn't read it yesterday.
6/15/2005 c4 2Rikke Leonhart
OMG LOL! "Maybe I can have my cheek surgically removed?"

I laughed so hard:d Great story, I'm going to read some more later:D
6/14/2005 c6 2Dark-Angel09
Yay :D Satoshi got what he deserves _ I mean DaisukeXSatoshi is too common and gets old. Tis better when its Dark and Daisuke- and I'll stop there. Anyways good story! Its not the end is it? x.x please don't discontinue -is youst to it happening to all good stories- Please update! update!
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »