for My Tenshi

5/4/2005 c5 1Bruja-Boricua
AW! Poor Satoshi! Krad is better for him anyways.
5/4/2005 c4 Bruja-Boricua
*kills satoshi* evil evil evil evil evil git!
5/4/2005 c3 Bruja-Boricua
*squeal* cute cute cute cute cute CUTE!
5/4/2005 c5 14Makurayami Ookami
what. how could you. yay!for dark though.
5/4/2005 c5 Les Scribbles
^_^ Well, that was... upsetting, actually. Poor Sato... *sigh* Oh well. More's the pity, I always say. Fun to say, actually. And Dark! Bad, bad boy. Pervert, too, but we won't get angry about that. *sigh* Alas, a sad and erm... well, a sad chapter. But fun! ^^
5/4/2005 c5 1I'mAGirlxD
i like this chapter!

i happy that daisuke's first kiss wasn't stolen
5/4/2005 c5 5619Shade
hi!

lol, is this the chapter you were talking bout? where dai gets hurt? or did you say something else? can't quiet remember...anyways! just happy you updated! oh! and purple_lantern joined our c2! ty for telling your readers about our c2, and plz update a demon's love!
5/1/2005 c4 6Angel Inoshi
No, the story is over? Wah, must write more soon! Awsome fanfic; please keep up the good work. I just got into DNAngel and I loved the idea of Dark with Dai from the start, but unfortunately...[pokes fandom] there aren't too many fics out there ne? ^_^ Well I deffinately hope you get back to this fic soon!
4/30/2005 c4 23iyfanatic
Yay! Go Dark, don't give up! Daisuke will be yours! LOL.

Anyway, this is good. Update ASAP!
4/29/2005 c4 mystery revier dun dun DUN
please write more! I don't like Risa either. ^^ This is a very cool story!
4/28/2005 c4 282Totally-Out-Of-It
It: one, SO CUTE! two, I notice that in your stories... dark is always the bitchy teen. Good view. ^_^

Out: I think you're It's favaorite author.

It: this is my new favorite pairing, all thanks to you!

Out: proud! honored! your story was awesome!

It: YES IT WAS! UPDATE! .. Either tenshi story works. I dont are which gets updated first. ^_^
4/6/2005 c4 21Kai's the Best
Really gud. keep up the gud work. Plz update ASAP
3/29/2005 c4 boeboebi
you always do cliffies... anywayz, plz update soon!
3/27/2005 c4 2Dark-Angel09
o_o keep getting more and more intresting. T.T update soon k? my brain can't take the waitings
3/25/2005 c4 14Makurayami Ookami
i liked your story

please continue to write on it
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »