for Opening Up

10/6/2005 c1 Jay D
Dude your story is figgin tight word up man. I'm 14 and been writin fanfics for years your dam good for a 11yr.From U.S.A We think you Aussies are tight!
7/28/2005 c15 Kaos-angel
this story was awsome! anyways good luck on ur other stories.
7/28/2005 c12 Kaos-angel
man u wright long chapters... but its worth it. three more to go.. anyways i cant really give any usefull advice because it doesn't really have any bad things about it.
7/28/2005 c5 Kaos-angel
its nice to see cj not being an idiot for a change. usually other authors always make cj the idiot when doing crossovers with tommy,claude,max payne and such. even it does make the story a little funnier.
4/9/2005 c14 12Metal Harbinger
That's cool to have the good guys stick it to those freaks like that. Those Ballas were always annoying bitches and killed a lot of my men in the game so I always take great pride in ventilating their sorry asses.

That was cool to include some of the major players from Vice City in the part with Tommy too.
4/6/2005 c13 Metal Harbinger
No problem Thug, I just had to say something about it because I can understand that you probably don't want to labor intensively over a piece, yet at the same time you don't want it to look rushed.

Overall, a good chapter with the showdown in Los Santos, looking forward to more murder and mayhem man!
4/5/2005 c11 Metal Harbinger
Dude, I don't want to sound like I'm ripping this fic apart or anything, but I really think you should just take that whole 1200-1800 word limit and just chuck it out the nearest window.

I say that because no good story should have to have limits as to how long a chapter has to be in order to keep it going. I know it creates good cliffhangers and all, but at the same time you don't want to make the ending look rushed.

Overall, a very good opening with C.J. blasting his way through the Mafia mansion and the next chapter should open with a bang as well.
3/28/2005 c9 Metal Harbinger
Eh man, that's totally sweet you incorporated some of the gang members from Manhunt. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter.
3/24/2005 c8 Metal Harbinger
That's good to see Carl lay it down on those Balla bitches, Christ those guys are fucking annoying in the game! Great action sequences man.
3/19/2005 c7 Mad Oli
really great story

plz update soon
3/16/2005 c7 Metal Harbinger
That was cool to incorporate the flashbacks and yes you got the San Andreas ending down to near perfection. Can't wait for the next update.
3/12/2005 c6 Metal Harbinger
Some parts of this story are a bit brief, but it's still enjoyable nonetheless.

So do you think you'll have Tommy and C.J. cross paths at all in the fic or have a possible visit to Carcer City in the upcoming chapters?

Either would be cool.
2/22/2005 c1 The Chronicler
1. I'm surprised that you haven't made a mention about Woozie being blind.

2. Is this story going to come to a meeting between Tommy and CJ? If so, you might as well mention Rosenburg.
2/19/2005 c1 2A.O Drak
It was awesome cept like everyone said the Rico thing, I was about to put him in my story Rags to Riches, thanks for the heads up everyone that reviewed this.
2/7/2005 c1 Plopity-plop
that was good although there was 1 mistake...Rico is dead...but apart from that...the story was great
18 Page 1 2 Next »