for Closer

11/25/2007 c6 18HeArTbReAk ShOw
Oh how you deprive me of more info on the birth parents! Still great though! You know I'll be poking you with a stick for more...
11/24/2007 c6 17liloweewoah
Girl! that was a great chapter! glad to see you writing again! i missed ya! hope you update soon!

love,

jayy
10/9/2007 c5 18HeArTbReAk ShOw
I really really like this. I don't usually read OC, but I like this one. I kinda have an idea who her dad is though, but then you said it's not obviuos, but it is and I'm confused. Great though!
10/17/2006 c5 20randxgirl
when are you gonna update? *pouts playfully*.. it's a really nice story so i hope you continue.. puhleeaasse...:)
7/19/2006 c5 20Pinayprincesa
hm I do wonder wat Cat is hiding from Randy and why is she's so mad at Shane? post more this is really getting interesting ^_^
5/30/2006 c5 5Vlita316
interesting...can't wait 4 more
5/30/2006 c4 Vlita316
O I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! moving on!
5/30/2006 c3 Vlita316
LOVE the songs...i like beniots song the best.

by the way, my story...its from teh perspective of the wrestlers in their characters, as if its how they are in real life...i used to believe wrestling was real, and thats how i write my stories.
5/30/2006 c2 Vlita316
man that chick was liquored UP!

i love how u switch pov's it keeps it interesting

ttyl
5/28/2006 c1 Veronica
I
5/28/2006 c5 17liloweewoah
great chapter girl! Just absolutely amazing! You're such a talented writer! Update soon!
5/28/2006 c5 7Shinebright-Starlight
Damn, girl! Got me on the edge of my seat! I wanna know who her parents are! Nice chapter. Update soon!
5/16/2005 c4 1lolawwe
Wow, i'm hooked! I just checked this story out and I really like it. You're a very talented writer. Please update soon :)
4/24/2005 c1 5Vlita316
by the way...thanx for reviewing...it really put a smile on my face :)

ur a really good writer...keepp it up!
4/20/2005 c4 Myth
What can I say? Another satisfactory chapter! I liked the whole goings-on between Randy, Dave and Cataline, kept the mood lightened. I think this new storyline has potential, can't wait to read about what happens.

Good stuff!