for And the Beat Goes On

6/22/2017 c6 avidreader
please write more. its really good. I like darcy's POV. I wish you could change the logo of the station. one way or another. maybe mentioned on the radio waves with darcy listening. just a suggestion.
10/19/2013 c6 badstuff11
It's really a shame that you haven't updated for five years; still, in my deeper thoughts I'll remember this story, for you have done justice when you said it would be different (you've changed it in a few details, but aren't these the most important ones?). Hope you decide to keep writing (you can see I've followed this story). Well... It's what they say - better later than never.
1/11/2013 c6 4itisfinished12062015
This has been a lot of fun to read. I hope you consider continuing this story because it has great humor and a good portrayal of characters. Also could you consider changing the rating to T? Your work contains a couple swear words that may not be considered kid- friendly. Keep writing and please PM me with your thoughts.
6/14/2012 c6 5Murphy AT
Whoever said your writing was quirky was correct-although I usually avoid recaps, you didn't change their names (LARGE annoyance. Who is who? Who can tell when they're OOC in any case? Who wants to keep checking back to the little key? Psh.), and kept the characters moderately interesting and realistic without changing too much. I also like your dialogue. You have an easy, honest style that shows you enjoy writing it, so I can enjoy reading it!
3/12/2010 c6 9sheshsopno
NEW CHAPPIE NOW! lol childish tantrums aside i quite like the way you've been pacing the story, you're not pushing darcy nd liz together which gives them a bit of a breather...upload the next chappie sOOn!:)
12/22/2009 c1 20mayfair22
Oh God I love this...Have been reading you on lWD and I wonder why haven't I checked your profile before,Glad I did because I adore every version of Pride and Prejudice (almost all that is..they made one in India...um well...)

This looks good and m very excited to read the next chapters

Just a question though...Aren't the anchors on Radio called RJ's as in Radio Jockey's and not DJ's as in Disc Jockey's or maybe I'm wrong because the RJ thing could just be an Indian way an dnot necessarily a American one...
7/24/2009 c6 24HawkAngel XD
poor Lizzie, update soon please!

HawkAngel
3/15/2009 c6 starksnstripes
lol funny story! :D u should update soon! :D
1/15/2008 c6 supersaiyanx
Another great chapter, not that i expect anything less!

Hope that you update soon!
8/9/2007 c6 3frak-all
Loving this. Definitely going on my Story Alert list. Hope you update soon. -frowns- Though seeing as it's been over four months since you've last updated... I'll probably have to wait. -pouts- I have the patience of a three year-old.
5/27/2007 c6 Adele RK Wolfe
really cool story. i will be waiting patiently for the next chapter^^
4/1/2007 c6 Dingy
I am glad you posted or I would have never found this story. It's very good and I hope to see additional chapters soon.
3/30/2007 c5 LV
You're spelling "Bingley" wrong.
3/30/2007 c7 54TriGemini
Good chapter!

Well things sound as if they're going well. As usual Caroline, or Miss Bingley seems to be a huge critic when it comes to Elizabeth Bennet. Although, it's obvious that Darcy doesn't seem far behind in that cause either. Not to mention, Lizzy seems to be her over critical self when it comes to either of them. Also nobody can blame Lizzy for reaction to what her father said about that Colin character.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
3/30/2007 c1 Dahlila
I think it's going to be really cute, I love the twist and look forward to chapter two!

-Dahlila