FanFiction.Net
for One Day

3/6/2005 c5 Yana5
hahahahaha Yami is a bit supid

Yami your can't rule anymore.. poor u
2/27/2005 c4 ChelseaDarkheart100
Wow! Excenllent! I never seen how that happened so it's like it was real to me. *shrugs* Anyways I hope you write more this is a good story. TTYL!

-Chelsea Darkheart
2/23/2005 c4 2Hei Feng Ying
Yami and Yugi are so cute together. Well antagonist probably the same few but i always find they are after Yami almost always a never yugi at first. Oh a suggestion that i just though right now, it would be cool when Yugi found out he excels in games in school, i wonder if he going to tell anyone about Yami. But not yet i kinda what to have more moments of Yami and Yugi together ^_^ i wonder if Ryou and Bakura will come soon. Anyways no need to rush, my god 3A.M how much time do have sleeping left O_o? DON'T OVER WORK! (my habits: very concern of people getting enough sleep) Lack of sleep and food cause you not to think straight@_@. So far the chapter are short but to the point that is a good sign, i'm sure you will get more ideas later on ( if you get more sleep : ( )Sorry I'm going to have to wait till march break to read your chapters too busy right now =_= oh well hope you do well in your next few chapters i will review as soon as possible. AND GET ALL OF SLEEP ( sorry for sounding too motherly ). Well i'm off to work ^_^
2/23/2005 c4 20Silvershadowfire
Nice start. I'm looking forward to the rest.
2/22/2005 c4 12Sami Ryou's Hikari
Ooh, was the man Yami Bakura? I hope so, I love Bakura! That was an awesome chapter. I think it actually SHOULD have gone that way when Yugi met Yami! Your version was better!

Love Sami.
2/22/2005 c4 9Misura
Drats. Why can't anyone find happiness without some creep taking offense and wanting to ruin things? :( Ah well, nothing bad has happened yet, so I guess I might be worrying too soon. The first part of this chapter made me feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside. ^-^
2/21/2005 c4 Yana5
yay aymi and yu gi are together
2/21/2005 c4 25Yami Yuugi
aww i loved how you added that it was so sweet, loved your view upon the way they met.
2/21/2005 c4 Rugmonkey
who the hell is the guy at the end?

enjoyed the way yami teases yugi, and the little bitof vise-versa.

cool.

Ruggles
2/21/2005 c3 Rugmonkey
hey. thought i reviewed you, but i didnt!

liked yamis thoughts on this one. a good angle to look at it.

Ruggles

ps - no threats this time ok!
2/14/2005 c3 9Misura
Hm-m-m. A delightful description of Yami's emotions and feelings after being released into the physical world again for the first time in a long while. For some reason, Yami's observation that Yugi looked 'as if he had never been kissed by Ra' made me grin. Though I don't think Yugi's *that* pale, I guess he might look that way to an Ancient Egyptian Spirit.
2/12/2005 c3 Yana5
awawaw that is so sweet
2/12/2005 c3 12Sami Ryou's Hikari
Hello, Sami, Ryou's Hikari here! I used to be anonymous and review as Sami, but I have registered! YAY! Brilliant chapter, thanks for responding to my review! I loved the scenes when Yami wants to touch and feel again, and says he will protect Yugi, that was so touching! As touching as when Yami said to Yugi to believe in him and put his trust in the Heart of The Cards, that was in one episode of Battle City sometime.

Although for some odd reason it reminds me of when in Duellist Kingdom, Yami said: Leave the young one out of this!

I was all: Oh Yugi, you're the young one!

And it made me laugh. I've no idea what that has to do with your story but it popped into my mind and I found a link between them in some wierd, linking crevice of my mind..hmm..

Love Sami, Ryou's Hikari.
2/11/2005 c3 47Yami-Yugi3
^_^ More please!
2/11/2005 c3 1Game Lover
With the last sentance was that Yami or Yugi saying "I will protect you."? oh well it sounds good i just hope this isn't shonen ai ^_^
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »