for The Stitch Files

7/1/2017 c4 Zela Night
Why did you stop?
Stich is so cute!
And he was about to get his destructive programming!
Please update this wonderful, original, interesting, captivating story!
3/4/2013 c3 13Invader Glow
Awesome story! PM me.
12/17/2012 c4 Invader Glow
Awesome more please.
1/25/2012 c4 Green Hood
this is so cool i did wonder why 625 made sandwitches but i still wonder why 625 speakes english but stitch speaks that other landgauge oh also i found out that me ment mega so i wonded for he and she it would be hega and shega anyway make shore you make more chapters.
12/30/2010 c4 MidnightBlue-flame
that was the cutest thing i ever read, why didn't Disney image this scene I'd wish to see this in television...damn why didn't read this before...good work :)
1/26/2009 c4 Kitten630
I love the way that you gave Stitch a baby stage, he and the other experiments must of looked so damn cute.

Think of a baby Mr Stenchy, WOW! I think this was AWESOME! But when I read this, you had written it YEARS ago, so I don't think you'll want to update. (Puts on Mr Stenchy eyes and sobs)
1/26/2009 c1 Kitten630
"No...WHAT? FROZEN SANDWICH?" OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! I managed to laugh myself into a coma, TWICE! This was downright hilarious!
5/14/2008 c4 8Eddi Delaney
^o^ SO CUTE
2/3/2008 c4 5Gx624
That's very good, making a baby stage for the experiments. Are you gonna finish it? And, about A New Arrival, are you going to make Stitch and Lilo become a coulple? If so, please don't! I see Stitch and Lilo as more as siblings.
5/30/2006 c3 James
Nice fic. Just one thing I should point out:

"Experiment 626 will be being an intelligent, bipedal, carbon-based organism ..."

Now, I've seen at least one episode where Stitch is able to survive in the middle of space. This means he couldn't be a carbon-based lifeform, since such creatures require both air and heat to survive, both things not found in outer space.

Oh, and Stitch can debug Windowes programs? Dang he's good, that's gotta be a bigger feat then him lifting 3,001 times his own weight!

Hope to see you update soon, if you plan to continue the story.
5/6/2005 c4 Michael
Very nice. The other experiments didnt seem to like 626. Hope you update.
5/6/2005 c3 Michael
A nice theory on the early creation of 626. In disney magazine though before the movie came out it showed jumba creating 626. They made it happen alot different then you have. They made it seem more like the lottery then jumba actually designing him. He basically put the DNA of multiple alien beings including a puppy. He just pressed a button and poof 626. Plus it seems that jumba knows alot about earth. And a body temp of 112 Wow! If you pick him up it would feel like holding a fernace.Great story though.
5/6/2005 c2 Michael
A button in 626s mouth! Thats really wierd. Any way this is still good though.
5/6/2005 c1 Michael
Not bad not bad at all.
4/24/2005 c4 ratsoriosstar
Your story would have to go on longer! Why not add in more chapters if you still got time?

(PS: Read this story - Bootleg)
23 Page 1 2 Next »