for The Fellowship of the Calvin

8/12/2014 c20 Guest
*face palm* ...calvin
2/12/2009 c20 7Sharnorasian Empire
um are you EVER going to update/finish this, I am a big fan of you HP/LOTR crossover series and this is amusing enough to follow
1/16/2009 c20 20D3athrav3n92
You did an excellent job with Calvin. It made me chuckle a few times, too, when I read about the transmogrifier gun, or the 'building character' stuff. Hobbes is portrayed rather well, too. Creative, putting Calvin and Hobbes in LOTR. They'd raise high hell if nothing else, that's for sure.

Keep it up!

-D3athrav3n92
6/24/2008 c1 Mel Gibh
Best. Fanic. EVER!
9/22/2007 c20 12Ghost in the Machine
I think Calvin's honesty did more for Denethor than Gandalf's attempts at secrecy.

The 'I quit' scene was hilarious.
9/9/2007 c20 24Protector of Canon2
Calvin. Unescorted. In a large city.

That smack you just heard was the sound of my hand colliding with my forehead. ;)
8/26/2007 c20 6sugar-high pixie
oh boy. Calvin, boy of denisty, lost in the white city. He should ride one of the unamable NAzgul dragons!

update this is asume
8/23/2007 c20 Kalle
OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD! *hysterical laughter* wow... that ... was... so... amusing!twas awesome as usual Though I DREAD the nxt... afre you going to add Berethor? and Calvin not swearing allegiance... not surprising... anywho UPDATE SOON!
8/22/2007 c20 8AnimeSnowflake
Uh oh, indeed. Calvin has got to learn to control himself in situations like these. Well, this was a great chappie! I look forward to your next update!
7/9/2007 c19 14Myrtle the Tyrtle
Gandalf is stoopid. It's gonna be worse than when he took Pippin!
7/8/2007 c19 12Ghost in the Machine
Hobbes without Calvin... I cannot help but think that that will be a mistake.

I liked Calvin's question about grieving and doing your job at the same time.
7/8/2007 c19 Kalle
Yeah amazing that Gandalf'll trust Calvin... JUST GAG HIM! anywho awesome tho twill be odd having Pip with Merry and no Hobbes and Calvin is gonna screw sommit up... I do like the palantir scene cuz combos movie and book... with the whole asking of name/where be ring etc. so yeah updates SON

Kalle
6/29/2007 c18 11Numbuh296
I really enjoy your story. It's kindas spooky to think that Calvin was able to take out Sauromon so easily. I really like all the character interaction, really spot on. Actually, thanks to you, I've started my own C&H crossover fic. Thanks for the inspiration, and keep writing!
6/18/2007 c18 12Ghost in the Machine
-Perfect- song choice for Eowyn, made all the funnier because I actually have that song on my computer. I'm gonna go have a nice attack of the giggles now, thanks. 8)
6/18/2007 c18 8AnimeSnowflake
I wish I were at that karaoke party! I LOVE karaoke, and their party sounds pretty fun, too. Great new chappie! You've done a great job, as usual.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »