FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

1/26/2007 c12 3LupinandHarry
“Well, the orcs were already coming so I figured there was no point in holding that thing any longer,”

that made me laugh, even if it was a few chapters ago!

Im very happy that you decided to let Hermione go with frodo, usually people make Harry go. Brilliant job so far
1/8/2007 c39 2Ermelinde
I LOVED IT!
1/2/2007 c1 1Heavenly Dancer
there all a bit to out of character for me. Your dialogue could use some work (no one says "me three" or "oh boy") It's all a bit over dramatized.
12/20/2006 c39 27Isis the Sphinx
Very, very pretty. Nice how you mixed the stories without changing things too much. Great job. Keep writing, GOING TO READ SEQUEL!
12/7/2006 c3 Ice-Tea-1983
While I find the starting concept intriguing, you seem to have fouled up one or two things.

Firstly, decades pass from Bilbo's 1 birthday before Gandalf returned, not months.

Secondly, I don't think Locomotor Mortis is a leglocker curse ... the spell seems eerily similar to the one Sirius used to transport Snape from the Shrieking Shack, or Flitwick used to move Trelawney's bags from the Entrance Hall in Hogwarts. Wouldn't a petrifying spell, no matter the extent, have the word "Petrificus" in it? Petrificus Crusis sounds more accurate.

Thirdly, according to the book, the hobbits spent a night in a farm house before crossing the river, if memory serves ... granted, it's been nearly a year since I last read the trilogy. But then, this would not have the same dramatic effect as the version shown in the movie.

Now, don't take this as a flame, but more as a constructive criticism. I've pointed out some of the more obvious faults in the story, and possible solutions to them. What you do with these suggestions is entirely up to you, just remember that any advice, be they bad or good, can help you put things into perspective or change your mind about certain things. I am only trying to help make the story better.

I'm sorry if I have offended you.
11/27/2006 c39 1Salena Knight
WONDERFUL! Deffently one of the better LotR/HP crossovers I've read! ^_^ Now I'm off to read the sequel...!
11/21/2006 c39 4An Unknown Writer
aw! i can't believe its over... now to reread the sequel...
11/21/2006 c38 An Unknown Writer
no! sirius! he still died! and Anduril is smashed... again! (good story tho)
11/21/2006 c37 An Unknown Writer
no i don't want it to be over!
11/21/2006 c26 An Unknown Writer
oh! what's pip up to?
11/21/2006 c24 An Unknown Writer
great job! i absolutely loved how pip always wins exploding snap and how the four completely drive saruman out of his mind... =)
11/20/2006 c20 An Unknown Writer
haha ron had to say voldemorts name... =)
11/20/2006 c19 An Unknown Writer
aw! *tears* poor ron! and harry and aragorn even tho they're not dead...
11/20/2006 c13 An Unknown Writer
hehehehehehe the fearsome foursome are da bomb! lol =)
11/20/2006 c12 An Unknown Writer
o0o0o0o great job! XD! now onto the two towers...
612 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »