FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

4/21/2006 c39 Starmaker Superstar
You did an Awesome Job!
4/15/2006 c39 Nazi Punk
YOU KNOW WHAT? HARRY POTTER IS JUST A HUGE RIP OFF OF LOTR SO... SCREW YOU GUYS! GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
4/2/2006 c39 69Touch of the Wind
Nice story.
2/14/2006 c5 Dragonlord2000
This is A great Story. You should write a sequel to it were Harry and his friends go back to middle earth.
2/9/2006 c39 Slayertitan
Dude i liked a lot of things in your story(obviously or else i wouldnt have finished it) but even though in one of your little authors notes at the end of each chapter you said you didnt want to rewrite a script for lord of the rings, you did.Yeah yeah i know your probably thinking i'm a dumby for saying that but you didnt do anything that went really against canon in EITHER universes,you didnt save boromir even though fred and george could have easily used a protego charm,you didnt save sirius(seems like you only did that so aragorn gould take his place),I know you changed somethings but, it seemds like you just inserted the characters from the harry potter universe into the LotR universe and vice versa.Even worse is that you made ALL the wizards except gandalf look like retards, im not sure if it's because you honestly believe that harry only learned a few charms in 5 years like "stupefy" and "accio" but it seems like it you used about maybe 10 spells that whole story and most of them weren't even in fights.
2/1/2006 c39 Twin Tails Speed
This is an excellant story. I liked the twins, merry and pipin best.
1/24/2006 c34 31coolmarauders
I'll agree with Fred on this one:

“We’re in for it now, George,” he said, “We’re fighting an army riding giant mutant elephants!”

1/24/2006 c33 coolmarauders
OMIGOD! HERMIONE!

MOONY OF CM
1/24/2006 c31 coolmarauders
OK, now normally I never get mad at my Frodo *huggles Frodo*, but your version of what happened on the stairs makes me want to... *draws lightsaber, brandishes frying pan* you know! But that's not a bad thing! That means it's good! GO!

1/23/2006 c21 coolmarauders
Again, more cracking-up-ness:

“Anyone up for a game of Exploding Snap?” suggested Fred.

“How d’you play that?” asked Pippin.

“You’ve never played Exploding Snap!” chorused the twins in shock and horror.

“You’re in another world, remember?” said Merry.

“Yeah, but how could Harry not have told you?” asked George in disbelief.

“I guess he forgot.”

“Well, lucky for you, we always keep a deck on us, just in case,” said Fred, pulling out some cards.

“Just how much do you keep in your pockets?” asked Pippin.

“You don’t want to know,” said Fred, as he started dealing out the cards, “For now, just try to sit back and learn the greatest card game ever invented!”

!

1/23/2006 c19 coolmarauders
OK. this made me giggle:

“None taken,” said Sam, “Anyway, I don’t care how powerful they are, they won’t be a match for Samwise Gamgee!” He unsheathed his dagger and waved it around for dramatic effect, only to trip and fall flat on his face.

Heehee!

1/23/2006 c39 PattyBones
I have just completed this story over the weekend and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. You did a good job. I loved everything in it. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
1/22/2006 c18 coolmarauders
Yeah, those of us who are HP/LOTR fans do seem to read the same kinds of stories! I would suggest...

Scars of the Future

Eyes of Silver

AND

Harry Potter and the Time Key (only if you like crossover slash)

1/22/2006 c9 coolmarauders
*cries* GANDALF! NO!

1/22/2006 c8 coolmarauders
*shudders* In regards to UK All the Way's thing about Ginny/Frodo, I completely and totally disagree. SLASH IT UP!

612 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »