FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

8/19/2005 c29 11Miss.Sly
wicked chapter as always but i have a few questions:

1. How many chapter are left?

2. Will there be any time missed when they go back to hogwarts? I dont mean minutes i mean weeks and months.

update soon!

~*~rebecca~*~
8/19/2005 c1 1kassiopeia
oh, I loved that chapter, it was awesome and so is your story...

my song idea: "I feel like a woman" ;-)
8/19/2005 c28 1tubbles14
GAH!

It wouldn't let me post again for ch 29! NOT FAIR!

So just so everyone knows this reveiw is for chapter 29.

So anyways, they cut off my link! So here it is:

My Dingaling w(DOT)angelfire(DOT)com(BACKSLASH)la(BACKSLASH)redwoodcreekfarm(BACKSLASH)dingaling(DOT)html

I really hope you get this!

Sorry about the double postage!

Meggs
8/19/2005 c29 tubbles14
Another awesome chapter!

I have the perfect song...well, in my opinion anyways. XD

Ready?...*drum roll*...

MY DINGALING!

Here is the site with the lyrics:
8/18/2005 c29 Lauren546
Er, I accidentally suggested twice because my computer told me that this story did not exist, but when I checked the review page, my original was there, sry. You can delete one of them if you like, cause they both say the same thing.
8/18/2005 c29 Lauren546
I vote Barney theme song! Either that or Britney Spears 'Oops I Did it Again'. Those are my suggestions. Keep up the good work!
8/18/2005 c29 Lauren546
I vote either Barney Theme Song or Britney Spears 'Oops I Did it Again.' Also, have you ever heard of Boobah? It's the most annoying TV show/Song on the entire planet in my opinion. It's on PBS kids at 7:30 am PST. Those are my suggestions. Keep up the good work! :)
8/18/2005 c29 5Brandy Lebeau
Sorry can't help you with that...oh oh oh oh oh I know! Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me! that would be funny! really funy *laughes* ANY WHO PLESE POST SOON!
8/18/2005 c29 2JannaKalderash
Use the Lambchop Playalong theme song. "This Is The Song That Doesn't End" or the Sesame Street theme song. Or better yet, the Barney and Friends theme song or the Brady Bunch theme song. Any one of those is really embarrassing and really bad.
8/18/2005 c29 Raggedygal
How about "This Is The Song That Doesn't End", from Lambchop's Playalong TV Series? It literally doesn't end. It goes like this..."This is the song that doesn't end, Yes it goes on and on my friend. Somebody started singin' it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue singing it just because. This is the song that doesn't end..." And on and on and on and on. Literally ad infinitum, and ad nauseum. Or the "I love you, you love me song" from Barney and Friends (That's really embarrassing) or the Sesame Street theme song. Or better yet, the Brady Bunch theme song (I hate that one most of all). Feel free to use any or all of these.
8/18/2005 c29 8BrownieMelody
I'm a little teacup! Of course all dance moves are required for that one! Or...hmm...the Oscar Meyer song. Lemme think a bit...Apples and Banana's? Thats about it from me. This was an awesome chapter!

Yeah Ginny! Kick butt! OH HERMIONE! If Gollum tried to trick her, I hope she doesn't sympathize with him! She's much too smart for that! Can't wait for the next chapter!

LAPTOPS ROCK DON'T THEY! I love how I can write whatever I want without my siblings nagging me for the computer!

~Brownie
8/18/2005 c29 11Kashish Kate
I love it! Keep writing and update soon!
8/18/2005 c28 8BrownieMelody
Ah-it is good to have a witch around. I hope later on Hermione can show why she's the brightest witch of her age! :) Ginny better be off to do some fightin' too! That girl...tsk tsk tsk...what are we going to do with her?

Just kidding of course! I wanna see Ginny kick orc butt!

Anyway-great job on the chapter! Can't wait for the next installment!

I remain untill then~

~Brownie
8/18/2005 c29 5Nox Noctis Angelus
Ever seen that old movie about the girl finding out she's a with? Well in the movie there's a singing part where all the girls sing "I like boys, I like boys, I like boys... BOYS! Ahh! I like boys..." And so on... Please pdate soon!
8/18/2005 c29 Hell's Phoenix
Ooh, I know one! It goes like this:

*Verse 1: He packed a pair of underpants instead of a parachute,

He packed a pair of underpants instead of a parachute,

He packed a pair of underpants instead of a parachute,

And he ain't gonna jump no more.

Chorus: Glory, glory, what a terrible way to die,

Jumping out of an aeroplane when you don't know how to fly,

Glory, glory, what a terrible way to die,

Verse 2: They scraped him off the runway like a blob of strawberry jam,

Chorus

Verse 4: She put him on the mantelpiece for everyone to see,

She put him on the mantelpiece for everyone to see,

She put him on the mantelpiece for everyone to see,

That he ain't gonna jump no more.*

'Tis a brilliant, and most annoying song, sung to the tune of "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah"

- rogue kaiya