FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

3/27/2005 c13 lovemehatemejustdon'tfearme
I liked this chappie. Very well done. GO FRED AND GEORGE, MERRY AND PIPPIN! *waves colored flages* Brilliant. I prolly would have just kicked repeatedly but annoying them into insanity, pure brilliance. 'Sides it isn't that unrealistic since as you said, the Urk-hai, although smarter then the average orc are still more brawn then brains. That would annoy the hell out of them. Nice bit with Merry saying they'll sing in elvish. Very witty. Update soon.

~Eclipse
3/27/2005 c1 Sauron the Destroyer
This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a long time. I can't wait to see what Fred and George do to the Uruk-Hai please make it terribly unpleasant for them.
3/24/2005 c1 10Almadynis
Interesting.
3/21/2005 c1 1LilyandJamesforever
Hi you

I just send you my review for the fourth time, but it does not show up ( stupid )

I really enjoy reading your story. I check every day to see, if you have written another chapter.

I had really hoped Harry would go with Frodo, becausre they are so much allike. Oh wel Hermione will get them savly to Mordor no

I woander what hermione will think when she meets Gollum. Will she defend him? Maybe she will change her oppinion torwards House Elves? ( I hope not I like SPEW)

I have a guess where Ginny and Ron are . Ginny is in Rohan. And Ron in in Gondor

I hope Denethor has not locked him up in a dungon

( growls). I also hope he does not have to take Pippin's position, as a knight of Gondor

You knoew Denethor is not all evil.

Denethor was once a great captain, husband and politician. Like someone stated in another fic,

"Gondor is like another child, a very needy child" So Denethor, bitter after Findulas's( his wife)death, started to use his Palatir to watch what was happening in Gondor. Unfortionatly Sauron controle the Palantir and let Denethor only see, what he wanted him to see. It worked Denethor was slowly going mad.He was growing paranoid He belived, that Gondor's days were over. and he also saw that Aragorn was going to replace him , which drove him up a tree.

Another weekness on Denethors part was his pride and his hunger for power. He had grown so used too bein gSteward, that he wouldnot givvethe thrown to the rightfull King, Aragorn.

Only recently someone conpared Denethor and fudge

Here are some main points

-See Gandalf /Dumbledore as a threat.

- Check on people

- Fear of loosing power

What do you think about this?

I just had to delate my fic, in order to merge my two chapters into one. I also made some grammatical improvements. Unforttunately all of my reviews got lost on the way. (hint hint)

Please tell me what you thionk about my story and continiue to write

Yours LillyandJamesforever
3/21/2005 c12 LilyandJamesforever
Hey another great chapeter. I had hoped, that Harry would go with Frodo, since they are so much allike. I really want to see Hermiones oppinion abaut Gollum. ( Hee :-) )Anywway great chapter Please continiue soon.

Ginny is in Rohan right. Is she friends with Eowyn and Eomer? (GIRL POWER)

Is Ron in Gondor? I hope he does not have to fill in for Pippin. Denethor was once a great ruler, but now he is is decived by the visions of the palantir, telling him that Sauron wil take over everything. He is also grown very power hungry.

(I read on a message board that Fudge and Denethor are very much allike. I can partly agree with that)

One thing I will never forgive Denethor however is the way he treated my beloved Faramir. That boy deserves some love ( goes over and hugs Faramir)

I have just delated my fic, so I could meerge two chapters into one. I also made some grammatical improvements. Sadly all my reviews got lost on the way. ( hint hint. I will I have the next chapter alrady on paper I just have to write it.
3/21/2005 c5 Tar-Aldarion II
Shouldn't you try to make Harry Potter a little more human? No one can talk face to face with a Nazgul like that without feeling an ounce of fear.
3/20/2005 c12 11Kashish Kate
I like it! Keep writing! I'm a fan of hp/lotr stories!
3/19/2005 c7 3iLUVfire
i think you should pair hermione iwth legolas!
3/18/2005 c12 7Lady Cinnibar
This is a really cute little story, and so far, so good. Thanks for writing it. I'll look forwards to more.
3/17/2005 c12 darknesscomes
This is a really really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/16/2005 c12 20genvessel
Well, you're now entering the depressing part of our journey... Two Towers often makes me feel completely hopeless! But I always know there's hope - return of the king is coming! Anyway - excellent, as always. I especially liked taht hermione is with sam and frodo. i can't wait to see how she handles gollum.
3/16/2005 c12 2MischievousPuck
You did an excellent job on mixing the Harry Potter world and the Lord of the Rings world. Please continue with the other two books I can't wait to see how they turn out. I truly enjoy your writing.
3/16/2005 c12 13UK All The Way
DUDE! Wow. *stares at screen* GO HERMIONE! Hehe, you're right Hermione and Gollum will be quite interesting... *smirk* Oh dear, we lost Fred and George! Well, it looks like the Weasley's will be getting toghether again, that is if I'm right and Gin is in Rohan and Ron in Gondor. Well, at least I think Ron is in Gondor... he could be anywhere really. UPDATESON!

~Eclipse
3/16/2005 c12 3Kaladelia Undomiel
YAY Harry be wounded! I like main characters to get hurt I don't know why... Anywho wonderful chappie.

Update son please. I think Fred and George will use their gift as a distraction in the Uruk camp. YAY for keeping it same as in book that Boromir dies! Uruks don't know what'll hit them when Fred and George get a crack at 'em. go mischivious people!

Kalle
3/16/2005 c12 3infallallthingsaremadesplended
That is ok if you don't have a party in the story. We can have a party right here! See! Ballons that say GO LATMC!

OMG! I really didn't see Hermione going with Frodo! Never thought about it. I guess I always thought that Harry would go, but this is great! I just feel silly for not having thought of it before. lol Anyway. Are you going to continue the story under this tittle or are you going to go to something like "Lost in Middle Earth, Part 2" or something? Hope you keep it here. Anyway update soon.

ciao