FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

3/12/2005 c10 15Radszilla
Another brilliant chapter, I have no idea where Ron could possibly be, please give us a little clue. Just wondering are you going by the book or the movie, or a little of both, for the lord of the rings? Great job, Please Update as soon as possible, can't wait for more.
3/12/2005 c10 3Kaladelia Undomiel
I love the line from book talking about Galadriel's eyes. It should be in there. Anywho... Umbridge should die! Galadriel is tali=king about Dumbledore's speech at end of Order of pheonix I think. RON AND GINNY ARE EITHER IN OSGILIATH OR EDORAS! Random guessing.

I have two chappies up on sword and cloak book and I be looking for reviewers...

Kalle
3/12/2005 c10 3infallallthingsaremadesplended
OH MY GOD! That is such a cliff hanger! I STILL can't figure out were Ron is. "A dark room" hm My lord I can not think! lol. What is it that Galadrial wants to tell him but can't! You are really killing me here. lol. When does the story take place? It seems like during book 5 but it also seems book 6? Not really sure. lol. It now seems Harry wont be going with Frodo. I also believe that Ginny and him will get together and I am still trying to figure out were Hermione is going. It is so hard. Can't wait to see were it goes. Anyway I will be sad untill you update and I can find out more. :( lol.
3/9/2005 c9 darknesscomes
This story is turning out to be really good. Keep it up.
3/8/2005 c9 1LilyandJamesforever
I am so glad you updated your story. I am always looking forward to the next chpter.

Is Ginny in Lothlorien? Will you let Gimly drool over Galadriel?( just kidding ) What will Harry's parting gift be? and will he look in the mirror.?

Anyway Greatstoy. I can't wait to read more.

I have also written a HP/LOTR crosover. It is called "Harry Potter and the New Alliance".

I you care to read it (makes puppy eyes )
3/7/2005 c9 20genvessel
i'm so sorry i haven't reviewed in a while - my author alerts were turned off and i didn't know you had updated! but I just read the seven chapters that i missed and I think you're doing great. i think using tolkien's words are fine (i mean, who can do it better than the master, eh?) and I love the way you're weaving the two worlds. the lessons that harry will learn here are going to be so fabulous... because the ring represents so much of his own reality. okay, this is ridiculously long... but please update soon!
3/7/2005 c9 3Kaladelia Undomiel
Another awsome chap. Fred and George are actually good at something other than creating mahem, and quiditch.

Kalle
3/7/2005 c9 3infallallthingsaremadesplended
Hey! Very nice! I think I've decided that Harry will go with Frodo (though I would much rather him go with Aragorn!) Hermione will go with Aragorn though I believe. Because you do such a good job with this cross over I started one of my own. lol. A Life's Change, but I don't think it is that good. lol.
3/6/2005 c9 13UK All The Way
Brilliant! Utterly wonderful. I especially liked how Fred just threw the sheleton in. That was great! lamo. Poor Hermione, knowing everything all the time has gotta suck sometimes. You did really well with the combo of movie lines and HP scenes in this chappie. Keep up the good work! As always, update soon or risk my sanity (what's left of it).

~Eclipse
3/5/2005 c8 Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon
it ok cay but very good chapter
3/5/2005 c8 15Radszilla
I have just discovered this terrific story and have to say I'm impressed. I love the way how you ended up putting Fred and George in it, and you've made them have a very good role so far in the story. When are the other two going to appear? Once again love this story and can't wait for more.
3/3/2005 c8 3MoonlitMoony
Ok i've been reading this for about a month and I must admit... ITS VERY GOOD WRITE MORE! *lol* sorry
3/3/2005 c8 1justx4xfun04
Your story is really good! Is Ron and Ginny with Faramir or in Rohan? Keep it up and plz update soon! Pretty plz!
3/1/2005 c8 darknesscomes
This is so far a great story, I can't wait to read chapter 9. Keep it coming.
3/1/2005 c8 beautystar
HI!

I have finally caught up! (god u have long chaps.)

I like ur movie/book lines. it is easier for me 2 understand