FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

2/28/2005 c8 3Kaladelia Undomiel
Well that commentary will make you cry harder. the first time I listened to it after I saw the commentary I cried. I forgot to put this in last reveiw... Yay for explination of Bill! the movie lines arn't too bad it's just when used in excess. yay for Hermione figuring out the password. Harry don't fall in and take Ring! I've created another story and will update it when I've got a few more reviews. Thanks for that review on If this World had Magic. I might update it. I'm thinking. Anywho, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
2/27/2005 c8 13UK All The Way
Very nice. Much lengthier then usual. Poor confusled Harry. So long as you don't have trade spaces with Boromir I'm good. .

2/27/2005 c8 3infallallthingsaremadesplended
Very good, very good. Can't wait till Ron gets in. lol. Thanks for the review by the way. I updated. lol. Is Ginny with Eowyn? I hope so. That would be good. I can't figure out Ron though. Faramire maybe? I also hope that Harry's feelings toward the ring start to make a bigger impact in the story. I also don't mind you using the movie lines. It makes it more funny when Fred and George say something. lol.

Ciao
2/23/2005 c7 3Kaladelia Undomiel
YAY! It's awsome. update soon please. Go Hermione and SPEW obsession. Not really but anywho, I like connenections between Middle Earth and Europe. Keep up the AWSOME writing.

Kalle
2/23/2005 c6 Kaladelia Undomiel
!

You ROCK! OH if you have the extended version of ROTK you need to watch Cameron Duncan: the inspiration for "Into The West" on disc 4. IT's really touching. I think Ginny's next. Anywho it's awsome keep up the good writing.
2/23/2005 c5 Kaladelia Undomiel
Awsome! the random song was perfect. MORE! MORE! MORE! I love random songs thrown in. The Ringwraiths TALK! it 's absolutly amzing. Please be Hermioine...
2/22/2005 c7 Vanilla-Faerie
I think this story is great. I think the use of the movie and the book lines is a great idea, for what would be lord of the rings be like if the lines were changed? It just wouldn't be the same.

Keep up the good work and I hope to read some more soon.
2/22/2005 c4 Kaladelia Undomiel
Yeh Fred and George are here! I loved the exploding pillows. It might take a while for the update but meh it'll be kewl. It's awsome. I like how you have moved a little more away from both movie and book. But I agree for some of the lines it would become unavoidable. Keep it up!
2/21/2005 c7 Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon
good chapter
2/20/2005 c7 6LovelyAshes
this story is great some more soon.
2/19/2005 c7 13UK All The Way
*bows* Glad to make you know your work is appreciated. I agree with . At least I defenitley think someone's in Rohan but I also think someone's in Lothlorien because if you waited 'till Aragorn and co get to Rohan then the story would take a very LOTR-ish turn. But, there's also Fangorn Forest and Minis Tirith and a whole bunch of other places to consider. Update soon! I bet Sam and Ron will get along quite spelindidly. Ginny and Frodo too probably with the whole possessed and semi-possessed by a dark lord thing between them. Update son!

2/18/2005 c6 Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon
good chapter
2/18/2005 c6 infallallthingsaremadesplended
Hey! Another great chapter down! Can't wait for the next one. Your story is very fun to read. Very enjoyable. You are right. To tell who he goes with would be spoiling it. As far as Ginny is concerned, she is in Rohan. lol. Hope I am right. lol.

On another note I would like your opinion on one of my first stories tittled "Why?". It is in HP section. Please check it out if you have the time. Later.
2/17/2005 c6 UK All The Way
NIce chappie. 'Bout the next one, remember you don't HAVE to go through the whole council meeting, you can always just put like a setence summary inbetween HP lines. YAY HERMIONE! Lamo at Forge and Gred. Nice. Update soon!

2/16/2005 c5 3infallallthingsaremadesplended
Write more! This is really cool! love it. Will Harry go with Aragorn or Frodo? Dieing to know. When is Hermione and Ron in? Make Ron be like Legolas's counterpart. He can hang with him and Gimmly. lol. It is all good. Love it.
612 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »