FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

11/8/2009 c8 Jason
This started out as a decent story, but it's really starting to lack sense. Is Hermione the only one able to perform a heating charm? Is there no other magic they could perform that would benefit their trek through the blizzard? Harry, Hermione, AND the twins (who are actually a year ahead and almost of age). You fall into the same category as other who attempt to write a Harry Potter/LOTR crossover. Your Harry Potter characters are weaker than in canon.
10/4/2009 c39 2Tempest P. J. Stormbringer
WOW…This was one of the most AMAZING stories ever! You're an awesome writer! Now, I'm gonna read the sequel…Thanks for writing this!

~Yebba~
8/29/2009 c14 3Molto Alesato
*Gasp* You forgot the last part!

0 BOTTLES OF BER ON THE WAL! 0 BOTTLES OF BER! YOU GO TO THE STORE, BUT SOME MORE. 99 BOTTLES OF BER ON THE WAL!
8/14/2009 c39 thebestestfriendsforever
this was a great I'm now off to review the squeal.
7/12/2009 c15 AiSard
“Gandalf?” said the old wizard, looking confused. Then he remembered. “Yes, that’s what they used to call me. Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.”

“Yeah,” said Harry, nodding.

Gandalf smiled suddenly. “I am Gandalf the White.”

so... Gandalf is now Gandalf the White. but because he used to be called Gandalf the Grey, when Harry called him Gandalf he obviously was somewhat confused as OBVIOUSLY Harry was referring to Gandalf the Grey. NOT Gandalf the White. and to make that little jump had poor Gandalf confused for the second as the name Gandalf (the Grey) is seemingly foreign to his ears after his rebirth, being that he is obviously now Gandalf (the White), not Gandalf (the Grey).

yea.

=P
4/16/2009 c6 3LadyLyris0
Rawr! Really good story. :D Though now I must go run, for I have the sudden urge to do so! XD idk y. haha. I'll come back later!
3/10/2009 c39 3Neumzie
i dont think you stuggled with the sappy parts here at the end. in fact, i thought they were the best written in some cases! no inappropriate or overuse of exclaimation marks. there weren't many in the first place, but where there were, oh i was annoyed! lol overall, a favorite story
3/9/2009 c23 Neumzie
one problem: Gandalf didnt make the light from his staff in the fight, the sun was rising behind them. remember "at DAWN, look to the EAST" the sun rises in the east, thusly, the sun blinded the uruk-hai
1/27/2009 c39 viplovester
Brilliant Writing. Undoubtly one of the best hp/lotr crossover ever..Good Work...
12/20/2008 c39 Proof of Nothing
WOW!It's AWESOME! =D
11/9/2008 c12 Merciless-the-insane-cancerian
WoOt i luv this chappie
10/26/2008 c2 albeva
your story makes no sense and is not very inviting read so I skipped most of it. However How did harry get there? how does everyone seem to know him and judje him? what of thelanguage barrier?

too nonsense fluff for my liking
3/28/2008 c39 6DaxLP
You don't really realise how many Lotr crossovers are until you go digging through the reviews. It's one big bloody community. :) Nice fic.
1/13/2008 c3 grimlock78
pretty good story
1/2/2008 c39 4R-Gomeni
Awesome story, the best HPLotR crossover I've read! I know it's ages since you finished it, but still...
612 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »