FanFiction.Net
for Lost in Middle Earth

12/24/2007 c33 2Cotton-Candy-Venom
Aw. Don't sweat replying to your reviewers, the only way FFnet will know, is if one of them complains, and that isn't likely when the reviewers LOVE getting a reply IN the story, now is it? I do it, all the time, and so do some of my faves authors, nobody cares.

Oh and I swear, you are gonna kill me if I gotta read another one of Fred and George's famous pranks and or songs.

Barney?

How could you?

Lol

12/22/2007 c16 Cotton-Candy-Venom
CCV here again, being a twin realy sucks. I should know. I am one. And I'm THREE minutes younger! All my life my twin has been lording that over me, well first we thought it was two minutes and then we saw our birth certificates...Damn! Now we're SEVENTEEN and he has to tell EVERYBODY that I'M younger. (Which no one believes, Erik looks about twelve and I am often mistook for my three-year-old baby brother's mom, it makes it worse when they think that our dad is my husband (shudders) UGH!) okay I gotta tell you that I looked up your other fics and the Calvin and Hobbes one sounds interesting, but I haven't read it yet...I only know who Calvin and Hobbes are cuz somebody in my family loves the comics and chocolate-frosted sugar bombs (which are really bland until you add sugar!) LOL

CCV OUT
12/22/2007 c13 Cotton-Candy-Venom
OMFG.LOLOLOLOLOLOL I REALY wish this fic wasn't over! I am laughing my ass off here! 99 bottles of beer on the wall...(I'm gonna get some pals and sing it on the bus when school starts up again) I can't believe how awesome a fic this is! I'm trying not to review every chappie, but they're all soo god! I feel awful for not finding this fic earlier. Well, it can't be helped, all I can do is hope for a sequel...
12/21/2007 c8 Cotton-Candy-Venom
I LIKE the movie and book lines! (indignantly waving arms about) WHO doesn't?

LOL I am so silly.

12/21/2007 c5 Cotton-Candy-Venom
Okay. YES I KNOW that the fic is over...that really sucks for me. Well I just had to say that those songs (coughcough) HAHAHAHA!...I have a feeling I'm gonna blow out my "Laugh box" from reading this! It is so frickin funny. I am SO gonna read the whole thing! (gulp) about, um thirty something chappies to go! asee ya later!

12/16/2007 c1 Darth Granger
I like the story so far, typo's and all. Did you know that if you type in "Yami Choco Magazine" in a yahoo search that you end up with this fic? You're famous!
12/3/2007 c3 3Dwarven HP fan
Rosie Cotton is indeed the bartender of the Green Dragon.
12/1/2007 c1 2acepro Evolution
well done. continue please.
11/30/2007 c12 4highbrass
While I have enjoyed the story so far this has to be the most implausable chapter I have every read. So far Harry only knows four spells. And all the Hogwarts crew do is screw around making things worse. Harry, Hermione, Fred and George know their best weapon is magic. So why would they only fight with swords they don't even know how to use yet. It makes no sense.
11/21/2007 c9 1Allysarus
I love it! It's a really good story. There aren't many good HP/LOTR crossovers. Keep writing! XD

Jedi Greenleaf
9/22/2007 c1 SlayerIssac
I'm starting to have a very good feeling about this. So far your characterizations are close enough to home that they can be conceivably imagined without butchering the real character. Especially Gandalf.
9/21/2007 c3 bearcatgirl89
Okay, I totally love your story so far. I know you finished it forever ago, but I just found it and love it! You work in Harry, but still keep the context of Fellowship of the Ring. I hope you've written more, because I can't wait to read it!
9/19/2007 c16 13Olaf74
9/18/2007 c15 Olaf74
9/14/2007 c14 Olaf74
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
612 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »